“Octopus is amazing! And I never had it before.”
Review of Estia

Estia
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Very friendly and accommodating wait staff. The restaurant is beautiful and very cozy.
We took a friend for a birthday lunch and the meal was memorable! She loved the spanakopita and there was plenty to take home.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

We've eaten here when it was a "miss" but tonight was a hit. Barbara, the hostess, the bartender Cailin and our waitress Jess were all very attentive. We started with the sweet potato fries...soo good. My husband will come back for the lamb sliders, they were delicious. The pythakia is my favorite and tonight did not disappoint. 14 year old said the cheese pizza was awesome. My salad did arrive with my meal...this has happened a few times in the past. Not sure what is up with that and I would have liked it before. Overall we enjoyed it here tonight.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Tried this restaurant with friends who had suggested it..had reservations...had to wait a little bit, but didn't mind watching all the hustle and bustle..retro atmosphere with ambient lighting. We had a table near the window. I observed the moussaka and pastitsio other people ordered and the several tables of pizza. We all had the salads, two Greek and other two with spinach and gorgonzola, chicken, shrimp and octopus...all excellent with plenty of excellent olive oil also served with homemade bread and oil..Salad was so large I had no room for anything else...Bar served us drinks..love the food...worth the wait crowded everyday our friend's comment...make reservations or you could wait longer than usual...This place is buzzing.....

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I've tried this restaurant 3x now, I cannot give it a great review. It's just not that flavorful or interesting. Things like the calamari, wings and spreads are good, but the meals themselves are always lackluster.
Finally went in this week for a pizza, after watching them make what looked like good pizzas during previous two visits. crust was limp and flavorless...the top may cook at 1k degrees, but the tiles must be 350. I had the shrimp pizza which was feta, olives and shrimp...the feta and the olives are so salty and overpowering you can't taste any shrimp at all. I tried to leave 2/3 of it behind but the waitress pressured me to take it home.
My friend's souvlaki was just shredded lamb in a pita, he had to ask for some feta to add some flavor. everything was just "ok" and the three of us agreed it wasn't worth returning for.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The highlight was the octopus appetizer; everyone who tried it loved it. Perfectly cooked. The lamb meatballs were almost as fantastic. The pastisio was very flavorful. Two people loved the pork gyro. The veggie kabob was cooked nicely. Wish we had time for desserts; they looked like they were worth the trip back just for dessert.