“Burrito Bistro- not a bust!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burrito Bistro Mashpee
Ranked #2 of 3 Quick Bites in Mashpee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 April 2018

I was out with my sister and brother in law for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. We were going to go to Panera but saw Burrito Bistro which none of us had never heard of and decided to give it a try. Girl behind the counter was not very friendly but helpful when we had questions. The descriptions of each type of burrito was under the name with the ingredients included. We decided on the Thai Chicken Grande burrito and asked her to cut it into 3 pieces where she was very confused and didn't think that could be done. My sister told her it could be done and it was. The burrito that was wrapped in foil was cut into 3 sections, one for each of us. It was flavorful and chicken and slaw were abundant, albeit the middle piece being a bit messy. We also got the Cesar salad to split, which came in a cold, flavorless taco shell type bowl. The lettuce was covered in Parmesan cheese and a container of good tasting dressing came in a plastic container. As I was taking my first bite, I remembered that there is/was an E coli breakout and I heard on the news to get rid of all Romaine lettuce... I almost asked the manager but decided to risk it... There were beers and only a couple of choices for other drinks along with a soda machine. We each got a cup of water. All in all, the burrito was good and flavorful and had a bit of a kick in the sauce. I would like to try it again!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Big fan of this place. Fresh ingredients, lots of options and fast service. This location is a little small but that doesn’t away from food. Fresh salsa bar, beer and wine and homemade cookies and smoothies. Wish they had better parking

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Quick burrito shop in Mashpee Commons. Different restaurant than the others there, which is good. A tiny bit hard to find in the commons. Staff was friendly..restaurant was very clean.. our order came out in a somewhat timely manner. The burritos are very filling and delicious. The chicken fajita burrito is great! and they have many different selections.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2016

This is such a great find in the Mashpee Commons! It's adjacent to Panera Bread, but they don't do a great job of advertising that they're open. I saw a lot of people pass the restaurant by because they weren't sure it was open.

However, it was open, and the burritos were great! There is quite a variety to choose from, so there's something for everyone. I had the Santa Fe, which had a sweeter, BBQ flavor to it, while my husband ate one that was on the spicier side.

Overall great burritos! Definitely want to go back to try some more!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 1 November 2015

We eat in this Burrito Bistro and the one in Hyannis all the time. Newer décor and cleaner atmosphere than Hyannis. Same good food quick. Love the burrito max and the soft tacos

Date of visit: September 2015