“Mother & Daughter Weekend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harborside House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marblehead
Harborside House
Ranked #3 of 20 Marblehead B&B and Inns
Georgia
“Mother & Daughter Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

I spent a wonderful week-end with my adult daughter at the B&B. It was absolutely marvelous. Susan was so helpful as my daughter had a problem with one of her contacts. She directed us to an optician on a Saturday who helped us in a mattter of minutes. The house was extremely clean, pleasant and each morning a very nice breakfast was served that was both healthy and delicious. We explored the beautiful area during the day and had our lovely room to come in the evening. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone traveling to Marblehead.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Marblehead, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

Susan Livingston is as gracious and inviting as her Harborside House. She treated me like a favorite relative, offering assistance and information on a very personal level. Breakfast was a special treat each morning, served with the details of a 5* restaurant. I grew up in Marblehead, but had been away for over 30 years. Not much has changed. It's a quaint and friendly seaside town, rich in history and natural beauty. After 4 nights at Harborside House, I knew I was home. Susan called a friend and I was able to rent an apartment across the street from Susan and Harborside House for the rest of the summer.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Stowe, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

Susan Livingston, the owner of Harborside House, made us feel very welcomed. Her attention to details ("God is in the Details") made our stay feel like home. I'm an artist and I was there with my assistant, Ruth Brown, for a trunk show in Swampscott. We both had lovely rooms looking over the back garden and the bay. Roselle Abramowitz

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Calabasas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012

My friend and I spent 5 nights at this wonderful bed and breakfast overlooking the habor in Marblehead MA. (May 2012). The house is charming and tastefully decorated. The owner, Susan, was most welcoming and helpful in suggesting areas to visit. Breakfast was served in a lovely dining room and was very good. Marblehead is an historic town with lots to see, plenty of restaurants and not too far from Boston. Thank you Susan for a very restful and pleasant stay.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

I stayed at the Harborside House for five nights with my friend. Its a great location within easy reach of Boston and visiting Cape Ann. Susan the owner welcomed us with a lovely cup of tea when we arrived and gave us lots of information of delightful Marblehead with its super restaurants with magnificent views. Our breakfasts were lovely with delicious home baked breads daily. We stayed in the harbour view room which was spacious and spotlessly clean and the view of the harbour was so pretty. It is so hard to describe what a gem of a place it is with such a warm and lovely Host. I would highly recommend you staying here as I know if I visit the Boston area again I most certainly will.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marblehead
3.8 km away
4.2 km away
The Merchant
The Merchant
#2 of 9 in Salem

Been to Harborside House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK