“Casual dining and a bar right on the wharf at Marblehead Harbor”
Review of The Landing

The Landing
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Marblehead
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place to enjoy coffee in the early morning and watch the sailboats pass by they often have live music in the evenings and the back at the bar there's indoor and outdoor seating at the restaurant good food but not great reasonable prices definitely a local place late night at the bar

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We went here today as I had seen it on YouTube and looked great.
Food was great and so were the surroundings. However the service from our server in particular was poor.
Gave us out menus after 10 mins then asked us straight away what drink we wanted - we said we need a minute then didn't come back for 20 mins when we ordered for too.
When the food finally came there was no cutlery laid out, no seasoning - and the server dumped the food and ran off to get ketchup. I don't like ketchup and never asked, if he'd of waited 0.5 secs I would of asked for the mayo, salt and cutlery I actually wanted. He gave us cutlery with paper napkins (everyone else had pressed fabric ones) and we didn't get a check back unlike everyone else. I asked for the check, then had to go in and ask again as he was preoccupied getting stuff for everyone else.
Why were we treated so poorly compared to everyone else? Really poor and inconsistent service

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I always eat at The Landing restaurant when I visit Marblehead.
The food is always delicious no matter what you order. The view of the beautiful harbor full of sailboats and other activities is so relaxing.
Can't wait to visit The Landing again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

After an arduous day moving my college bound daughter into her dorm over the weekend, hubby & I wanted a really nice place with ocean views to unwind and enjoy the area. After looking online at the reviews for this place and the close proximity to my daughter's new home away from home, we decided to give it a chance. Little did we know Marblehead is a quaint yet tightly packed in harbor town. The streets down to the water are so narrow you have to be careful of oncoming traffic. Also parking here is more than challenging since a very small lot fills up and everyone needs to fend for themselves to find parking along the narrow streets. Anyways, we found a spot down street form the restaurant and strolled up to the place. We mistakenly entered through the pub. So a walk through a tight hallway brought us to the hostess stand. The restaurant was not busy and lots of empty tables available. Yet the manager had the hostesses put our name on a list and said he'd come for us in the pub. After waiting in the pub for over 30 minutes, I went up to the hostesses and asked about out table. To my surprise we were completely forgotten! Shameful on them. The hostesses were not helpful. The manager apologized arrogantly and seated us right away. Our waiter was very slow. Again people were seated and served without hesitation as we waited for our meals. Horrible dining experience. Despite the manager comping one meal, we will never return. Three strikes you're out!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and we were visiting Marblehead for the first time. We chose the landing due its location on the water and TA reviews.

Our server, Celeste was very nice and pleasant. She knew when to stop by at the right moments.

We started with soup; clam chowder and French onion soup. Both were very good but the chowder was the one of the best I've had. It was creamy with a nice touch of pepper.

For entrees we had a cheeseburger, fish sandwich, and lobster Mac and cheese. All the dishes were very tasty and generous portions. The burger came with fried potato wedges which were excellent. The fish sandwich had two large pieces of fried cod which didn't fit on the sandwich, the cod was not too oily, just right. The lobster Mac and cheese had large pieces of lobster and a nice consistent cheese sauce which did not overwhelm the lobster.

I recommend the Landing and can only imagine if it's a nice day with the outdoor seating.