All reviewsroom was cleanfridge and microwavea great staywould stay againconvenient locationpatriot placestadiummapetsratesbostonlock
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Place was basic. Beds were fine in terms of comfort but room was a bit shabby. Sheets were if questionable cleanliness. There were hairs on them . management quickly arrived with fresh sheets after I complained. Fridge was adequate although there was no freezer. Staff was very kind and polite.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Mansfield/Foxboro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Hello Sheryl N,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I can assure you that we will always promptly correct any issue as soon as we are alerted. I am sorry about the sheets, we always change out all check out sheets on all beds, however sometime there are stains/hairs left on them from the washing machine and dryer. The housekeeping staff should not make the beds with these sheets. I am very sorry for the oversight on our part. Please accept our apologies.

My staff works very hard to ensure that all of our guests feel at home and comfortable.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is the type of review that seems almost pointless to write. This property was absolutely typical of what you would expect of a Red Roof. Basic furnishings, clean, polite staff. We appreciated that they welcomed the four-legged member of our family without hassle and without gouging us for additional fees! The only minor irritation was the faucet in the bath tub that had a chronic leak. Parking was somewhat type, due primarily to several box-like trucks that were parked perpendicular across several spots each.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for writing about your experience here at Red Roof in Mansfield. We do offer basic accommodations at a great value with exceptional Customer Service, and we always welcome your pet without additional charges. I am sorry about the leak in the tub, next time please contact the front desk immediately so we can fix it right away.

We do offer truck parking however they should not park in the parking spots and instead leave those for the cars and park along the edge of the lot. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for the review of your stay,

Reviewed 23 April 2016

The beds were comfortable and clean, soft sheets, could have used extra pillows. Toilet had trouble flushing so we moved to another room on the 3rd floor, do not suggest 1st floor. Help was kind. Bathroom floors could have been cleaner, toilet seat needed to be replaced!

Room Tip: avoid first floor, noise from hallways so end room might be quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Hello Andrea D,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I am sorry that you had issues with the first room and had to change rooms. However I am glad you reported it so that we could take care if the issue and ensure you had an enjoyable stay.

Our bedding is new within the past few months and I am glad you found it comfortable.

My staff works very hard to ensure that all of our guests are taken care of and feel at home and comfortable.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Hotel was easy to get too as it was close to the highway. My check in experience went well although she never entered my rewards number in which I had to verify at check out. She recommended a place to eat down the street which I did try and liked called Jake n Joes.

The room was clean, quiet and was perfect. In the bathroom, they only provide soap bars, shampoo and tissues. There is plenty of parking, in the front or the rear of the building. The occupancy was high that night and there was a good mix of people. I had great nights sleep and would recommend this hotel if your in the area seeking a relatively inexpensive but clean location.

Room Tip: Non connecting and away from elevator and ice machines.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Hello Todd0237,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay. I am happy that the staff was able to provide local restaurants, Jake and Joes is one of our favorites as well. We can always provide more amenities, such as soap, shampoo and tissues if you need it, simply call the front desk and we will bring it up for you.

I am happy to hear your room was perfect, and you had a good nights sleep, that is what we want for our all of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This is the best Red Roof I have seen to date. Rooms were clean. Bathroom needs TLC. (water damaged, but no mold). Parking is not the best, if you come in late.
There is a pool I did not use. A few restaurants in the area, not much for breakfast ones.

Room Tip: Up to King
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Hello Don C,

Thank you for your great review. I am so happy to hear that you felt we were the best Red Roof, we all work hard to ensure our guests feel at home and are comfortable. Our hotel is scheduled for an upgrade in the next 12-15 months and we are looking forward to offering our guests even more value and extra amenities. Our pool will be opened in late May, I hope you can come back then and use it.

thank you again for the great review,