All reviewsroom was cleanfridge and microwavea great staywould stay againconvenient locationpatriot placestadiummapetsratesbostonlock
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Hotel was easy to get too as it was close to the highway. My check in experience went well although she never entered my rewards number in which I had to verify at check out. She recommended a place to eat down the street which I did try and liked called Jake n Joes.

The room was clean, quiet and was perfect. In the bathroom, they only provide soap bars, shampoo and tissues. There is plenty of parking, in the front or the rear of the building. The occupancy was high that night and there was a good mix of people. I had great nights sleep and would recommend this hotel if your in the area seeking a relatively inexpensive but clean location.

Room Tip: Non connecting and away from elevator and ice machines.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Mansfield/Foxboro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Hello Todd0237,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay. I am happy that the staff was able to provide local restaurants, Jake and Joes is one of our favorites as well. We can always provide more amenities, such as soap, shampoo and tissues if you need it, simply call the front desk and we will bring it up for you.

I am happy to hear your room was perfect, and you had a good nights sleep, that is what we want for our all of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This is the best Red Roof I have seen to date. Rooms were clean. Bathroom needs TLC. (water damaged, but no mold). Parking is not the best, if you come in late.
There is a pool I did not use. A few restaurants in the area, not much for breakfast ones.

Room Tip: Up to King
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Hello Don C,

Thank you for your great review. I am so happy to hear that you felt we were the best Red Roof, we all work hard to ensure our guests feel at home and are comfortable. Our hotel is scheduled for an upgrade in the next 12-15 months and we are looking forward to offering our guests even more value and extra amenities. Our pool will be opened in late May, I hope you can come back then and use it.

thank you again for the great review,

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here in April 2016 when visiting Wheaton College in nearby Norton. Red Roof Inn was much less expensive than other nearby hotels - we ended up paying about $90 - and it was clearly newly renovated. 100% smoke free (yeah), with comfortable beds and a large, clean room and a generous bathroom. Would definitely stay here again. Front desk check in at about 11 pm was easy and pleasant. Not luxurious by any means but absolutely adequate - fridge and microwave in room and also a safe; good wifi (the one amenity I usually care about), a table and two (!) chairs, new flat screen TV (never turned it on so can't comment about it). Good job, Red Roof Inn!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Hello LauraRalph,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and felt that we offered everything you needed. We are a great value compared to other nearby hotels but still offer the quality that you should always expect.

My staff is very knowledgeable and always has the guests interests and comfort in mind. I am happy to hear they were efficient during your check in at 11pm.

Thank you again for your kind words, I will be sure to share it with the staff and we all look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

My first time staying at a Red Roof Inn and I was pleasantly surprised at the experience. Location was great (near a supermarket, yet tucked away), the room was spacious with a large desk with comfy office chair and good lighting, and everything was clean and in working order (one small tub problem was fixed by maintenance promptly). The property is 100% smoke-free and the air quality was great. The outside was spacious for walking my dog, although there was trash around (and some dog poop - PLEASE pick up after your dog so pet-friendly places stay pet-friendly!!), but all in all it was a great place for dogs. Huge parking lot in the back ensured ample, safe parking.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Mansfield/Foxboro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Hello Mary H,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy to hear that your first stay with us was enjoyable. The staff here puts our guests first and it shows, they all work so hard to ensure that everyone, including our animal guests, are comfortable and feel at home.

With the winter finally behind us, we do need a good parking lot and grounds pick up, in fact our landscapers are here today to take care of that. I agree that guests need to clean up after their pets, I will order a pet a pet station for our guests that include bags and a trash receptacle to make it easier.

Thank you again for your great review. I am happy that you enjoyed your room and found it comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Booked this room for Easter weekend to spend time with my boyfriend and his family. It was near their house and was a great price, compared to the rest of the hotels around. All I needed was a clean and comfortable place to crash as I was out all day.

There is adequate and free parking. Check in took a while as no one was at or near the front desk when I arrived. Waited for about 15 minutes until someone showed up and that was with saying "excuse me" with a loud voice and tried searching the front of the hotel to see if anyone could help me. After that, check in was easy.

The room is a good size and clean enough. The sheets and pillows are flimsy but, I think, clean. The bathroom is clean too but there is a paucity of cosmetics. For two registered guests, we were given one bar of soap and one tube of shampoo. The towels are thin and should be replaced.

The room smelled WEIRD. Mold? Pets? It wasn't smoke. But it definitely needed to be aired out. I'm glad I only used the room to sleep and shower and wasn't there for prolonged periods of time.

Mattress is comfortable. TV had enough cable channels. Wifi internet is free, fast and easy to access.

It served my purposes at a reasonable price. Needs improvement and I think I could have had a better experience.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston - Mansfield/Foxboro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Hello KateD2012,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am glad that our location made it possible for you to enjoy Easter with Family. I am sorry that there was no one at the desk when you arrived, often times if the front desk representative is alone they may need to run to a room to assist a guest or drop off amenities for a guest. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We take great pride in our cleanliness, we are in need of a renovation, however regardless of the room style if it is clean and comfortable I feel my staff has done their job. That is very important to me and the housekeepers. I will check on the odor in the room, often times if the room has not been rented in a few days, and closed up it will get stuffy, causing a stale odor. I am sorry about that. We do offer a great value in this area, and with the renovation in the upcoming year we will be able to offer even more value to our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact the front desk at any time during your stay, we can always bring you additional supplies when needed.