“Good for the price.”
Review of Red Roof Inn

Red Roof Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mansfield
Reviewed 23 April 2016

The beds were comfortable and clean, soft sheets, could have used extra pillows. Toilet had trouble flushing so we moved to another room on the 3rd floor, do not suggest 1st floor. Help was kind. Bathroom floors could have been cleaner, toilet seat needed to be replaced!

Room Tip: avoid first floor, noise from hallways so end room might be quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Hello Andrea D,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I am sorry that you had issues with the first room and had to change rooms. However I am glad you reported it so that we could take care if the issue and ensure you had an enjoyable stay.

Our bedding is new within the past few months and I am glad you found it comfortable.

My staff works very hard to ensure that all of our guests are taken care of and feel at home and comfortable.

Hilary

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Hotel was easy to get too as it was close to the highway. My check in experience went well although she never entered my rewards number in which I had to verify at check out. She recommended a place to eat down the street which I did try and liked called Jake n Joes.

The room was clean, quiet and was perfect. In the bathroom, they only provide soap bars, shampoo and tissues. There is plenty of parking, in the front or the rear of the building. The occupancy was high that night and there was a good mix of people. I had great nights sleep and would recommend this hotel if your in the area seeking a relatively inexpensive but clean location.

Room Tip: Non connecting and away from elevator and ice machines.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Hello Todd0237,

Thank you for writing about your recent stay. I am happy that the staff was able to provide local restaurants, Jake and Joes is one of our favorites as well. We can always provide more amenities, such as soap, shampoo and tissues if you need it, simply call the front desk and we will bring it up for you.

I am happy to hear your room was perfect, and you had a good nights sleep, that is what we want for our all of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This is the best Red Roof I have seen to date. Rooms were clean. Bathroom needs TLC. (water damaged, but no mold). Parking is not the best, if you come in late.
There is a pool I did not use. A few restaurants in the area, not much for breakfast ones.

Room Tip: Up to King
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Hello Don C,

Thank you for your great review. I am so happy to hear that you felt we were the best Red Roof, we all work hard to ensure our guests feel at home and are comfortable. Our hotel is scheduled for an upgrade in the next 12-15 months and we are looking forward to offering our guests even more value and extra amenities. Our pool will be opened in late May, I hope you can come back then and use it.

thank you again for the great review,

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here in April 2016 when visiting Wheaton College in nearby Norton. Red Roof Inn was much less expensive than other nearby hotels - we ended up paying about $90 - and it was clearly newly renovated. 100% smoke free (yeah), with comfortable beds and a large, clean room and a generous bathroom. Would definitely stay here again. Front desk check in at about 11 pm was easy and pleasant. Not luxurious by any means but absolutely adequate - fridge and microwave in room and also a safe; good wifi (the one amenity I usually care about), a table and two (!) chairs, new flat screen TV (never turned it on so can't comment about it). Good job, Red Roof Inn!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Hello LauraRalph,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and felt that we offered everything you needed. We are a great value compared to other nearby hotels but still offer the quality that you should always expect.

My staff is very knowledgeable and always has the guests interests and comfort in mind. I am happy to hear they were efficient during your check in at 11pm.

Thank you again for your kind words, I will be sure to share it with the staff and we all look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

My first time staying at a Red Roof Inn and I was pleasantly surprised at the experience. Location was great (near a supermarket, yet tucked away), the room was spacious with a large desk with comfy office chair and good lighting, and everything was clean and in working order (one small tub problem was fixed by maintenance promptly). The property is 100% smoke-free and the air quality was great. The outside was spacious for walking my dog, although there was trash around (and some dog poop - PLEASE pick up after your dog so pet-friendly places stay pet-friendly!!), but all in all it was a great place for dogs. Huge parking lot in the back ensured ample, safe parking.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
i0274, General Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Hello Mary H,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy to hear that your first stay with us was enjoyable. The staff here puts our guests first and it shows, they all work so hard to ensure that everyone, including our animal guests, are comfortable and feel at home.

With the winter finally behind us, we do need a good parking lot and grounds pick up, in fact our landscapers are here today to take care of that. I agree that guests need to clean up after their pets, I will order a pet a pet station for our guests that include bags and a trash receptacle to make it easier.

Thank you again for your great review. I am happy that you enjoyed your room and found it comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.

Hilary

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
0.5 km away
1.2 km away
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
13.6 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK