“Hidden Gem - Great Food, Prices, and Service!”
Review of Cousins Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cousins Subs
Ranked #22 of 57 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I've traveled so often this year, this stop always kept me on track with great food.
I picked up food to take on flights or called ahead from airport to pick up a late dinner.
This family owned business is a local Hidden Gem! I recommend trying their homemade Greek dressing.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This is a local pizza shop. I love the Greek Salad. It's always fresh and lots of feta cheese. The pizzas are very good too. I usually only get cheese. The chicken kabob dinner is just ok. The chicken and rice are always kind of dry. And the chicken is bland. The people there are friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Cousins is the place to go in Mansfield for pizza and subs. Best cheese pizza around. Also great calzones.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We were a little nervous about trying a new pizza place. We were coming back from Borderland Park and were kind of muddy from hiking. We looked at YELP to find a place that had good rating and came across Cousin's. We ordered on line. We ordered a large chesse pizza with extra cheese. We got the pizza to go and you could tell just from the smell the pizza was going to be amazing. We parked at a little park near Foxboro and opened the box. We never thought in a million years we finish the entire pie. We never do, but this pizza was absolutely amazing. I would recommend this pizza to everyone!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We ordered take out and pizza was not good at all. It was very dry and did not taste good at all. We were disappointed because we heard good recommendation.

Been to Cousins Subs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK