“Mothers day”
Review of Temazcal Lynnfield

Temazcal Lynnfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Temazcal Lynnfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Lynnfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Went for a late Mother's Day dinner after a baseball game No Reservations. Didn't have to wait long server was great especially after what I am assuming was a very long busy day on Mother's Day for him. Food was good everything was fresh kids meals are fantastic, coming in at only $7 there is plenty of food even some to take home comes with drinks and desserts as well. Our entrees were right around $20 each once again plenty of food everything was fresh. I had a steak fajita that was fantastic, my wife had a house signature salad with chicken that was more than enough and very tasty. Had literally no room for dessert until I saw fried ice cream on the menu and my wife noticed churros. Enough said. Overall I fed my family of 5 with more than enough food, with leftovers to take home, great service, for under $100. Very much worth the trip to this restaurant will definitely be back again they did a great job

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My wife and I had dinner here to celebrate her birthday and our meal was fabulous. We started with margaritas, which were flavorful and strong (she had the special raspberry margarita and I had the spicy Fuego margarita). We decided not to order an appetizer because the chips came with three different salsas (sweet, hot, and bean dip). The chips themselves were warm and fresh and plentiful. We both ordered mole dishes; my wife has the mole enchiladas and I had the mole poblano. Her enchiladas were excellent. My chicken had a nice flavor but was a little dry; it could have used more mole sauce. That was the only thing stopping me from giving them a 5 star review. We ended with the churros for dessert which were crispy, sweet, and served with an excellent chocolate sauce. Our waiter was attentive and informative. The decor was modern and pleasant. Overall, an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

No view, but a nice big bar and really good, genuine Mexican food. One of the best bars around for tasty margaritas, I love the 2 spicy ones.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I really like to beef ribs i ordered. So juicy and tender. However, the pomegranate margarita was a little bit too strong for me.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

If you are looking for a quiet restaurant, go somewhere else. There are lots of TV's, beer, food, and people here. The Mole Chicken, ribs with sweet potatoes are outstanding. The tacos, not so much. The skirt steak taco was grainy, with cabbage on the bottom of a thick, white, soft taco. The flavors didn't seem to wk together and it was very hard to eat. It also came with overcooked rice with small pieces of corn that looked frozen and a small bowl of black beans for $14. Took the dish home and threw out the rice, beans and taco shell. Will not order tacos here again. Waitress was very nice and helpful.