“Finally Made It”

Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
Reserve with OpenTable
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 200 Restaurants in Lynn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Finally got to try the"other" Rossetti restaurant. We've always enjoyed Cafe Rossetti's in Winthrop. Tonight we enjoyed Rossetti's in Lynn.
Service by Roty was efficient, pleasant, accommodating, knowledgeable, and personable. (All staff we encountered were pleasant and polite.)
My wife and I shared the baby arugula salad---very tasty, but skimpy with the cherry tomatoes---one each. Our friends shared the ceasar salad---again skimpy with two very small anchovies. After mentioning this, we were brought more tomatoes and anchovies, Unfortunately, we all had finished our salad.
Main courses were all very good: chicken marsala, tagliatelle Bolognese, veal parmesan, and fruitti di mare fra diavlo.
The chocolate flourless cake with vanilla ice cream and the lemon cake were good choices to conclude the meal.
Noise level can get loud. Wine and full bar available. Major credit cards accepted. On street parking.
Give it a try and say hello to Chef Bobby. He'll be pleased you did.

2  Thank raymondmC6721ME

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The short rib and tagliatelle special was out of this world good. The food is always on point and I’ve tried several items on the menu. Nice bar and good cocktails. Great staff all around the house. I’d say it is one of the best Italian restaurants on the north shore.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The food is always fresh and delicious, they go above and beyond to make you feel at home! The drinks are amazing as well!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

WOW, what an amazing experience we had at Rosetti’s from the Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms to the 3 layered Chocolate Mouse, our party of 5 could not stop talking about the food all weekend. Our server Raven was outstanding, not only did she describe the entrees with excitement she had such a wonderful spirit that made all of us smile.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Rossetti's was so amazing, I had to let everyone know!

I started with an amazing Negroni cocktail, that was so good, one of my dining partners didn't want to give it back when I let him taste it! There were 4 of us, and we split 2 appetizers, both of which were specials: the soft shell crab and the stuffed zucchini flowers. Both were delicious, but the soft shell crab was so good, it left you wanting to make a meal of it!

My friends talked me into trying the pan roasted haddock- I usually find haddock boring, which was why I was hesitant to order it. But this dish was amazing. It was served over sweet pea and shrimp risotto, and I can only call this dish luxurious! Every bite was a creamy, lovely mouthful. I can't say enough about this dish. But I also tasted the lobster ravioli and the veal chop, both of which were also perfect. I can't say enough about the food.

The atmosphere was also lovely. Upscale, but not over the top. It wasn't too loud, so you could talk to your friends, and you could watch the activity in the kitchen from some seats.

I highly recommend Rossetti's!