“Great authentic food and fresh sushi”

Iron Chef Asian Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Longmeadow
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Michael is a great owner/operator. We have been coming here since he opened - well over a decade now. I have never been disappointed with any aspect of any meal. I'm a sushi fan, and this is some of the best I've had. The Asian noodle dishes are also exceptional.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Owner Michael Chang never disappoints his patrons. The preparation and presentation of the food is outstanding and the prices are very reasonable. Visit the Iron Chef and introduce yourself to Michael and he will always greet you warmly. Going to the Iron Chef is always a special treat.
;

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I don't know why people like this place we decided to try it again after a poor experience and it turned out worse then before . I order the generalTso's chicken and it was raw red meat. Poor tasting my stomach was upset. The portions were small and the food terrible . I won't go back again. The owner was very nice when I called to let him know about my food and offered a refund or another dish but no thanks . I won't recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed 15 March 2016

A very good restaurant for Chinese/Asian food. Small, family-owned and operated. The sashimi is very fresh and very good, and the chicken dishes are very good as well. Great place to meet a friend for lunch.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Our favorite local, healthy and relaxing early supper. Edamame, House special duck, tofu and missed vegetables Sichuan style, favorite beer, and wine. Voila! Happiness in a nano second. Try it, guaranteed you'll like this