Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$151
View deal
Booking.com$151
Priceline$151
Travelocity$151
travelup.com$151
Hotels.com$151
Lol.travel$177
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

PROS: In town for my brother’s elective knee replacement surgery, so chose this low budget hotel 8 min from hosp. Hot breakfast included DAILY pancakes, DIY waffles, breakfast potatoes, scrambled eggs, sausage links & patties, besides typical toast/bagels/cereal/coffee/juice. To our pleasant surprise, VERY quiet, uneventful evenings, but we were there midweek Tues & Wed nights. Free parking. 1 mile from Stop & Shop, a few restaurants, etc. The nightly rate is VERY reasonable compared to others in this area. NICEST staff whom I hope they treat well to keep them working for them:)

CONS: As soon as we entered room, the room smell. As my brother said, not a body fluid smell, just odd-like there was once water damage that they tried to clean up, but it left this odor. We left for hospital to return late at night & it hit you like a brick again. Tried to NOT have to relocate hotels, so we bought a plug-in Airwick from CVS, conveniently located 1 mi down road. Didn’t help. Had to check out because of this smell & knowing we had 2 more nights. Be prepared as it does not look pretty on the outside, but room itself is ok. As long as I wore slides on my feet, I was fine; but bare feet on carpet, umm, well if you stay here, you will understand.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 16 July 2021

Upon arrival we found that the room was very dirty. It was obvious that the sheets hadn’t been washed. They were full of long dark hairs. There was also a sticky substance on the bedside table and a bag of old McDonalds French fries in the dresser drawer. There were also sticky substances on the night stand, as if someone had spilled a soda. It appears that the hotel is used mostly as living quarters for the owners.

Unfortunately these findings made it so that we did not feel that we could trust that this could be rectified. How could we trust that another room would be cleaner or that replacement sheets would be clean? The smell of the motel was also quite off putting. This is especially disturbing considering Covid and the importance of prevention the spread of germs and building trust with travelers.

This was all especially frustrating after a long day of traveling from 8 hours away. Despite how tired we were, we packed up our belongings at 9pm and left.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MZURN
Reviewed 3 July 2021

Awesome place! Not like a luxurious hotel but you will find it really comfortable and safe. Front desk staffs are so nice. Breakfast is great! I got scrambled eggs, sausages, home fries, waffles, danishes. Awesome! The bed is soooo soft! If you don’t like soft bed I feel bad for you. I love pillows and I got 4 pillows all for myself! I just wanna to take a bed back home honestly. Definitely will go back again!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sarak1231m
Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

Rina @ breakfast and Helena at the front desk have gone above and beyond with their customer service I'm very impressed and satisfied with my experience here. I enjoyed that the bathroom area with separate from the bed area the only suggestion I would have would be that a couch could be added to the rooms but other than that I have been very satisfied

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isaac Patel, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Hello, Meg!
We are grateful to you for staying at Quality Inn & Suites in Lexington, and, for the time you spent to offer this review. Thank you! We are proud of our staff and grateful you found Rina & Helena's level of service to be a mountain-top experience! We agree: they are keepers! We look forward to your staying with us when you are next back in this area.

Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

This is definitely a place where we can call home away from home the staff are wonderful very helpful very friendly the rooms are very nice spacious very clean a great location the breakfast is amazing even with a circumstances of the Covid-19 they are very well prepared with all the cleaning the hand sanitizing always disinfecting everything and everywhere all of the precautions to serve us and keep everyone safe it feels like you are family this is definitely my place I love it .

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Quality Inn & Suites in Lexington, MA back in November. We appreciate your business as well as the time and sentiments expressed in this review! It is because of guests like yourself we are able to serve more travelers and offer a safe and relaxing experience - even in these difficult days of pandemic. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again - sooner than later!