“Great first experience with Vietnamese food”
Review of A Taste of Vietnam

A Taste of Vietnam
Ranked #1 of 142 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I tried out Taste of Vietnam with a friend for lunch. My first time eating Vietnamese food. It was quite tasty. I got the lunch special with chicken and spicy basil sauce. It was great. I especially liked the Vietnamese egg roll - crispy and chewy in all the right places. Also got the hot espresso with condensed milk. It was good and rich - almost tasted like a mocha. I would go back.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Hung over or have a cold?..Hands down taste has the best pho around and soothes your throat if youre sick..if you havent tried pho yet, make this your first!

2  Thank new3nglandfan
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch after seeing TripAdvisor rating. We were not disappointed! Very good Thai noodle with pork, also Pad Thai and soup. Friendly and attentive wait staff.

1  Thank Andrew O
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This place seems very popular with locals, and the fried eggplant was fairly tasty, but my main course was disappointing, as was the ambiance.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Those who read my reviews know that I only have take-out in absolute emergencies! I went on TripAdvisor to find the best places in Leominster and found A Taste of Vietnam. Excited for the great reviews I placed my order on the phone. The receptionist was kind and helpful. I ordered Crispy Shrimp Rolls, Dac Biet Pho, Stir-Fried chicken and vegetables served with crispy noodle and a salad dish (not all for me - I had someone to share lol). To be fair the trip home took 25 minutes so anything crispy did does not stand a chance. The Pho broth was in a separate container and you added it to the noodles and veggies. The only "con" was the weird "meatballs" included in the broth. Other than that it was delicious. We liked it all. However, that being said, skip the crispy shrimp rolls they are so skinny, little and lacking in any flavor they were not worth the time to chew them.