“THE BEST PHO AROUND!!!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Hung over or have a cold?..Hands down taste has the best pho around and soothes your throat if youre sick..if you havent tried pho yet, make this your first!

2  Thank new3nglandfan

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch after seeing TripAdvisor rating. We were not disappointed! Very good Thai noodle with pork, also Pad Thai and soup. Friendly and attentive wait staff.

1  Thank Andrew O
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This place seems very popular with locals, and the fried eggplant was fairly tasty, but my main course was disappointing, as was the ambiance.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Those who read my reviews know that I only have take-out in absolute emergencies! I went on TripAdvisor to find the best places in Leominster and found A Taste of Vietnam. Excited for the great reviews I placed my order on the phone. The receptionist was kind and helpful. I ordered Crispy Shrimp Rolls, Dac Biet Pho, Stir-Fried chicken and vegetables served with crispy noodle and a salad dish (not all for me - I had someone to share lol). To be fair the trip home took 25 minutes so anything crispy did does not stand a chance. The Pho broth was in a separate container and you added it to the noodles and veggies. The only "con" was the weird "meatballs" included in the broth. Other than that it was delicious. We liked it all. However, that being said, skip the crispy shrimp rolls they are so skinny, little and lacking in any flavor they were not worth the time to chew them.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I love the food here. Always go for the Pho, especially when anyone in the house is sick. The eggplant app and spring rolls are also family favs. Affordable prices!

2  Thank PBH519