“Best Pho fo sho!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Small place in a little strip mall heading towards Fitchburg and not a place you would think to stop in, but you should! They have the best Pho in the area! We get it with raw beef so that we cook it ourselves in the delicious broth. Loads of flavor and noodles. I crave this soup! And the portion is huge!
We also love the spring rolls, light and healthy and so fresh!
It’s hard to go there and not order the Pho, but I have tried a few other items and wasn’t disappointed. Pad Thai yum! Chicken wings, get them.

1  Thank Pathfinder269202

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My best friend and I stopped there for a quick bite while we cleared out her uncles apartment. The service was prompt and courteous and as usual the crispy eggplant was great. DON'T eat the peppers!! HOT!!!!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Chicken Fo soup is the best in the area. I come often for lunch. I like the shrimp and pork spring roll as well. Crispy eggplant is also a favorite

1  Thank cmasslightning
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited for our monthly date night. We picked it because we've never had Vietnamese food before, and we weren't disappointed. The food was really tasty, and adorable. Service was great too. We definitely plan on returning!

1  Thank bellamh
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

There are a few different Vietnamese restaurants in Leominster and I know them all, I actually go to the other ones often enough as they are closer to my house. But this is hands down the best pho around. Theirs is just so much tastier than the others. Enjoy!