“Great lunch”

Athens Pizza & Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #8 of 142 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 January 2018

My husband and I eat here at least twice a month. He really likes their steak sandwich and I really like their Greek salad. Yes ,I know it's a pizza place. When we get a pizza it's usually when we stop for a quick dinner. Whatever we order the employees have always been super nice in accommodating our pickiness. Example, no cheese on my husband sandwich and also no condiments. As he states, "just the cow".

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Athens pizza serves up a great Greek salad with chicken. Great to pick up on a week night when you don't have time to cook. Homemade ingredients served with a smile and no cooking!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I stop there from time to time and I am never disappointed. I stop in when I am on the way to bowling, call ahead and the sub is always ready

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The food at Athens is excellent. I have been to Athens many times and always have great food, fast advice and excellent prices. Would recommend without hesitation .

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We eat there multiple times every week, and never are disappointed. Portions are good sized and taste is always enjoyable!