“Good stop for a predictable and quick lunch”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #21 of 141 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 January 2018

My daughter, granddaughter and I stopped by for lunch on a Thursday at noon. It wasn't crowded, and we were met at the door by a friendly hostess who promptly seated us. There are a wide variety of choices on the menu from sandwiches to full meals, plus a variety of appetizers. We opted to build a combo from a broad selection listed on the menu's back page while my granddaughter chose macaroni and cheese, which she must have loved based on how quickly she devoured it. The food arrived very quickly (again, it wasn't crowded or anywhere near full) and was good -- nothing outstanding but warm and well prepared. Our waitress only checked back with us once shortly after serving us, but we didn't have to wait for the check. Overall, I'd go back. It was a decent experience and fine for a quick lunch stop on a weekday.

2  Thank bosco47

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Overall, Applebee’s is a wonderful place to get lunch or dinner. I’ve been out with friends and been on dates with my boyfriend here. The food is to die for. If you get the chance, try their BBQ Brisket Tacos. An absolute favorite of mine. The prices are not bad at all. I recommend it!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Wife & I were out shopping and stopped in for dinner. As usual, there were people queued up to get a seat, but we found a place at the bar pretty much as we walked in. Even though they were packed, our meals came without undue wait and service was very friendly and fast. They also have a reasonable selection of beers on tap. Kudos to the chain as this was on Veterans' Day and they offer a free meal to any Veteran.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

A couple of Saturdays ago, my husband and I stopped into Applebee's for dinner....it was crowded and had to wait; hostess said 25 min. but were seated within 15 min. Waitress was friendly; we ordered appetizers "Buffalo Chicken Wings" and after a few a server came out and gave us our wings. My husband and I ate them but noticed that they didn't have the honey sweet dressing on the top of the wings but didn't think anything of that......after finishing, our waitress brought us our wings, which we thought the previous ones were ours but was told that should have gone to the couple seating behind us, but they had to move to a different table....I mentioned to our waitress in the beginning that we wanted the "Senior Discount" so she noted it.............when our meal came my husband's chicken was dry and not moist, mine was alright.....when we received the bill, there was no "senior discount" on the bill...................I think it will be awhile before we go back there.............

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Four of us at Applebee’s, October 3, waitress was good but could not makeup for long wait
And horrible veggies .
Ribs were good , but the rest of the meals I will not repeat . Corn overloaded with garlic as was broccoli .
To many great restaurants in Leominster so why waste time dining here?