“Could be better”

Applebee's
Ranked #19 of 141 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2017

A couple of Saturdays ago, my husband and I stopped into Applebee's for dinner....it was crowded and had to wait; hostess said 25 min. but were seated within 15 min. Waitress was friendly; we ordered appetizers "Buffalo Chicken Wings" and after a few a server came out and gave us our wings. My husband and I ate them but noticed that they didn't have the honey sweet dressing on the top of the wings but didn't think anything of that......after finishing, our waitress brought us our wings, which we thought the previous ones were ours but was told that should have gone to the couple seating behind us, but they had to move to a different table....I mentioned to our waitress in the beginning that we wanted the "Senior Discount" so she noted it.............when our meal came my husband's chicken was dry and not moist, mine was alright.....when we received the bill, there was no "senior discount" on the bill...................I think it will be awhile before we go back there.............

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Four of us at Applebee’s, October 3, waitress was good but could not makeup for long wait
And horrible veggies .
Ribs were good , but the rest of the meals I will not repeat . Corn overloaded with garlic as was broccoli .
To many great restaurants in Leominster so why waste time dining here?

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I was in the area on business. Was able to order a quick meal The waitress was prompt and offering A beverage. My meal came out quickly. I was able to pay with a credit card at the kiosk at the table and it went well. Highly recommend for someone who is on business needs to get in and out.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

This is the sixth time we have held our family reunion at this Applebee's. They have treated us wonderfully every time. The service is always great, the managers are attentive. They put together four tables for our large party. We always take pictures after the meal and they take them for us so everyone can be in the photo. We will definitely be coming back again either later this year or next year.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I'm at Applebee's on a Thursday for lunch and it took forever to get our food!! Had to ask several times. Food finally arrived and it was over cooked. The rice was 2 different colors and tasted old. Avoid this place if you can!!!! It's not worth it!