“Sooooooooooo good!”

Ranked #9 of 142 Restaurants in Leominster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Don't go to the Daily Bagel unless you like absolutely scrumptious, fresh, soft, flavorful, tasty muffins. If you don't like a real deal bagel, always fresh, al dente on the outside and soft on the inside, with an overwhelming number of selections to choose from, don''t go to the Daily Bagel. If you don't care for fresh fresh fresh pastries that set themselves apart from the supermarket brand ones their competition uses, forget this place.

Not really a place for eggs. If you want eggs, go to a greasy spoon. They have bagel sandwiches and the like, but it's nuked and not advisable. But their products are of the highest caliber and quality. And the coffee is great too! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I am never awake enough to eat breakfast, but I eat lunch here at least once a week. I love their chicken salad (though it could be colder?) On a bagel. Their pastries are great too! I always have to bring something back for my husband.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

we were hoping that after reading the reviews this place was going to be awesome with fresh grilled eggs and meats for the breakfast sandwiches.... were were slightly disappointed - the bagels were fresh but when they had pre-made eggs and egg whites in "kool aid like jugs" and dumped into microwave egg cooker and microwaved : (.
we might be spoiled from those bagel shops where they grill the eggs and bacon/sausage... but there's a big taste difference. just want to set expectations.
Oh, went back to order a muffin to go - but 1 staff member was to busy talking to a friend, and another made eye-contact and just went back to cleaning something, so we left.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Recenly moved to the area. My friends who were helping me move got us some bagels and spreads one morning, and they were great. It wasn't until today that I found and stopped by the Daily Bagel in person. The selection of bagels, spreads, paninis, wraps, breakfast sandwiches, salads, and soups was amazing, and of course all manner of beverages you would expect. I ended up getting a toasted sesame with their "Miami" spread (lox, chives, and something else I can't remembe) and they were both excellent. I really want to try their olive & pimento spread sometime as well. The other menu items seemed fantastic. I look forward to trying many more.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Coming from the West Coast, I was looking for a place to get a healthy breakfast that wasn't laden with grease and butter typical of diners and such. This was the PERFECT stop. I actually went there almost every morning for a simple morning breakfast sandwhich and coffee...and not once was I disappointed. Although the servers could be a bit friendlier (it seemed I was annoying them just by being a customer). I chalked it up as the usual east coast small town attitude that you find at every other store, gas station, restaurant and place of business. But regardless - the food was good and well priced...and had a number of healthy options.