“Brasil”

Comeketo - Brazilian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Comeketo - Brazilian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 135 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Brazilian
Description: Bring a Taste of Brazil into your life at Comeketo
Description: Bring a Taste of Brazil into your life at Comeketo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I like comeketo. I did not give it 5 stars because the menu is too big. I wish it was simpler. Bigger is not better. Rodrigo is always friendly though.

Comeketo, Owner at Comeketo - Brazilian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you so so so much for your honest feedback. It means a lot to us. I like to invite you back in to our restaurant soon and have the 5 start experience we like you to have. I noticed that you rated us at 4 stars, we like a second chance to turn this 4 stars into 5 stars. I hope to see you soon, please mentioned/show this message to your server because I would love to buy a Flan or passion fruit mousse which is our signature dessert as a thank you for your support. Please help us spread word with your friends about the wonderful work we do! Happy eating!
Owner

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I don't know why I even tried to give this place a second shot. They need to remove the Uruguayan food OFF their menu. The food is simply not eatable. I ordered a Chivito al Pan with a side of fries. The fries taste like burnt oil, could not eat them. The fried egg was way overcooked, the bottom was thick and burnt which made the taste of the sandwich terrible, the bacon is meant to be slightly cooked, but it was also overcooked and chewy. I cant believe I wasted my money at this place once again, I dont even know why I thought itd be better this time. You guys clearly have no clue about Uruguayan food, so please just remove it from your menu. I'm going to be nice and not upload any photos.

Comeketo, Owner at Comeketo - Brazilian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Hi David
How are you ??
I'm really upset to hear that you didn't have a positive experience ...! We usually wow our customers 99.9% of the time with our food..! I'm truly truly sorry !!
I would love to Make things right for you ..! I even invite you to look at some of our reviews on Yelp, FB, Tripadvisor, Google & etc .. Shame on us for not being able to fulfill your expectations !!

When was it that you came In To visit us ? let me know I would love to address the problem with my kitchen staff !

We put our staff through an exceptional training process to assure that ... Issues like that don't happen..! Your feedback is vital for our Success ! Specially being a small business!
I am truly sorry ..!
Again I would love to make things right for you, especially because it seems like the service was good! ... Bad food is NOT what we are known for ..! We do have good quality food & flavorful food!
Please allow me to fix it!
Actually if possible email me directly at comeketo@comeketo.com or please call the restaurant ask for Rodrigo .. and mentioned we talked online please about a bad experience.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

If you are in the Leominster area and would like to eat good Brazilian food go to this place. The restaurant is on a shopping mall and offers a lot of take out. The food is very good quality and the price is very good. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We as a family ate at Comeketo and left, as usual, more than happy. The food we ordered was tradional Brasilian. More than ample servings coupled with great service and extas that were not expected. Mom left with a beautiful flower and of course a visit from Rodrigo the owner. Prices are good, the restaurant and facilities clean.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

There have been so many new restaurants in the last couple of years in Worcester County, it is hard to get to them all. If fact, finding a good restaurant, we often keep going back without trying something new.

Since we were going to be near Leominster, we decided to try a restaurant that had been on our "to try" list for a while: Comeketo. The menu had plenty of unfamiliar things to try. We knew we couldn't eat too heavy (it was still early on Sunday evening), so we opted to try some appetizers while sharing a combination entree.

We started with a kibe croquette, which was bulgur wheat, ground beef and mint leaves. This was the most interesting thing we had, but made almost inedible by being fried too hard. We actually had trouble cutting the egg-shaped treat.

We both love empanadas, so we started with beef and added a chicken and cheese. The empanadas were each plate sized. The beef one was almost empty, but the crust was flaky and the meat that was there was good. I was not a fan of the green olives, but they did add an interesting flavor. The chicken and cheese was more filled, but a bit dry wherever the cheese was missing. I would have loved a sauce with it to help make the flaky dough treats a bit moister.

To try as much as possible with light appetites, we ordered a combination plate with a pork chop, sirloin and Brazilian sausage, served along with rice, sweet plantains, yucca and dried beans with sausage, topped with yucca flour. There were three sauces (something like Russian dressing, chimichurri and an onion-tomato-pepper salad) that played well. The sausage was very good. The steak was excellent (especially with the chimichurri) and the sweet plantain was amazing. The pork was dry (we used all the vinegar sauce from the two vinegar-based sauces to baste the meat. My husband, who likes beans, liked the bean side, but it needed something (we put some of the vinegar sauce on). The yucca had an interesting taste, like a grainy mashed potato.

We tried to be a bit adventurous with our beverages. I had the fresh pineapple juice (which was creamy and delicious until you got to the end, which was where the fibers were concentrated). My husband chose a Brazilian soda that the waitress described as a caramelized ginger ale. Another highlight of our meal was the gread that was brought out - which we finally decided was a cross between Syrian bread and a beignet. Just delicious dipped in the slightly spicy oil.

There were some reviews that cited slow service. As the only people in the restaurant, we got the meal as asked for - paced so we could enjoy each component separately.

1  Thank jgot

Thank you so so so much for your honest feedback. It means a lot to us. I like to invite you back in to our restaurant soon and have the 5 start experience we like you to have. I noticed that you rated us at 3 stars, we like a second chance to turn these 3 stars into 5 stars. I hope to see you soon, please mentioned/show this message to your server because I would love to buy a Flan or passion fruit mousse which is our signature dessert as a thank you for your support. Please help us spread word with your friends about the wonderful work we do!
I'm a little upset to hear that you didn't have a very good experience ...! We usually wow our customers 99.9% of the time with our food..! I'm truly truly sorry !!
I would love to Make things right for you ..!  I even invite you to look at some of our reviews on Yelp, FB, Tripadvisor, Google  & etc .. Shame on us for not being able to fulfill your expectations !!

I am truly sorry ..!
Again I would love to make things right for you, especially because it seems like you enjoy the service!  ... Bad food is NOT what we are known for ..!     We do have good quality food & flavorful food!
Please allow me to fix it!