“Great Thai inspired food”
Review of Thai Jasmine

Thai Jasmine
Ranked #7 of 142 Restaurants in Leominster
Reviewed 4 February 2018

A nice small restaurant located in a little strip mall. They appear to have as much take out business as dining in. I had the Mango curry chicken. It was delicious, but I thought a little on the sweet side. Definitely will give another try. Prices are reasonable and portions are generous.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We frequent this restaurant quite often. You may drive by if you are not paying attention because it is in a strip of other establishments. The food is fresh, authentic and always consistent! There is only one waitress....Tar...she's so sweet, so if you go on a busy night, be prepared to be patient.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Tasty food, restaurant seemed relatively clean and the staff were friendly. Service was good and quick.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The place was mostly empty when 7 of us met for dinner before a club meeting. I had the cashew chicken. not was great. Several people had the fishermen's platter and raved about it. Dinner was about an hour. It took forever to have the orders taken. I think there was only one girl working there.

Also note that I like Pho noodle soup and they have on the menu but I did not try it.

I will say, worth the wait, just don't be in a hurry.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Consistently great Thai food served with a smiling face. Most of our orders are for take-out. That's all I have.