“Awesome Weekly Visit!!”

Add it.
Athens Pizza Central Street
Ranked #14 of 144 Restaurants in Leominster
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love the food and our favs include Greek salad, antipasto salad, PIZZA, steak subs are all awesome! Friendly service with a smile!!! This is our staple for take out too and never been disappointed-love Athens!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Fresh lettuce and veggies. Love their dressing! Abundant amount of grilled chicken that is not over cooked. The staff is friendly and courteous. They are competent to take your food order over the phone and not mess up your order. I don't personally know the owner (s), but KUDOS for running a great ship.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We come here frequently and always have been delighted with their food, help and cleanliness.

Today we ordered the special Italian sub, the grilled chicken sandwich, sweet potato fries, a coke and a lemonade. My companion said his sub was super and so big that he saved half for later. My chicken sandwich and fries were cooked to perfection. I tried to save some for later, but kept taking one more bite, until it was gone. Our bill came to just over $20.00, which included the taxes. We highly recommend this restaurant. You will never be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We placed a carry out order over the phone. 2 Greek Salads with extra feta, extra beets and grilled chicken. The salad was fresh, the feta delicious, the chicken was cooked to perfection but NO BEETS! The girl on the phone didn't tell us they didn't have beets...did she not hear me correctly? Do they not serve beets? We enjoyed our salads but we love and ordered the Greek in order to have beets.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Started my days of going to Athens Pizza in Keene New Hampshire when I lived there 25 years ago. These guys know the recipe for success, the Glimenakis family always delivers excellent quality! I’ve had steak and cheese I’ve had the pizza everything is just superior quality and fresh.... whenever I’m near one of these places I will go!!!

Date of visit: May 2018