“Lunch”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #36 of 143 Restaurants in Leominster
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The lunch menu had nice choices, and the food was good. Not the best I've had, but satisfactory. Our server was a bit aloof in demeanor, but attentive when we needed her.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

My daughter, granddaughter and I stopped by for lunch after a dismal experience at an adjacent establishment. We were promptly seated and the wait staff was attentive and polite. My granddaughter had sliders while my daughter and I partook of the endless soup and salad luncheon. They were both fine. I chose the Zuppa Toscana while my daughter tried the gnocchi soup. They were both very good, and we each enjoyed a second bowl. It was a pleasant experience. I also had the opportunity to use the men's room, which was clean and well appointed. It was a quiet environment, allowing for easy conversation (although my four year-old granddaughter occasionally had to be reminded to use her inside voice). This is a very fine establishment with a management that obviously cares to keep its customers happy. Stop by and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I love Olive Garden! I swear I could eat a whole meal just from their free bread sticks. And don't get me started on their Italian-style decorations. But what really makes this particular Olive Garden stand out was our server, Jeremy. He helped me out when times were tough and I needed to know what kind of soup to get. (I had a Tuscan bean type soup and it was absolutely scrumptious.) On the flip side, he brought me even higher when I was happy. You see, I told him about how the mozzarella sticks hit the spot and he validated my opinion by telling me he enjoyed them too, as they are very cheesy and he likes cheese. It felt spectacular to have my opinions backed up by a fellow Olive Garden enthusiast. If you go to this Olive Garden, meet Jeremy and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Standard Olive Garden. Excellent service. Friendly bartenders. Piping hot food. Conveniently located. Plenty of parking. Don't hesitate.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped into Olive Garden today 5/9/17
This local is very good for lunch, adults, children , whole families.
Asked to be reseated because seats where under vent( cold) , no problem s.
As everyone knows you receive lots of salad with meal, we ordered off of lunch menu, pasta stuffed with sausage for me, wife had shrimp scampi . Both meals were good as was service. Yes I recommend this local for all!