“Very Good ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #36 of 144 Restaurants in Leominster
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Standard Olive Garden. Excellent service. Friendly bartenders. Piping hot food. Conveniently located. Plenty of parking. Don't hesitate.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped into Olive Garden today 5/9/17
This local is very good for lunch, adults, children , whole families.
Asked to be reseated because seats where under vent( cold) , no problem s.
As everyone knows you receive lots of salad with meal, we ordered off of lunch menu, pasta stuffed with sausage for me, wife had shrimp scampi . Both meals were good as was service. Yes I recommend this local for all!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I would like this question answered...Why is this Olive Garden so far below the standards of meals we get at other Olive Garden restaurants? We have tried it numerous times, 90% of them disappointment. It's either the pasta is dried out like it's been nuked too many times, or it has no flavor, or cold. How can you ruin a 5 cheese marinara, yet they do, the last time I ordered it , it tasted like plain tomato paste. The chicken was dry, cold, just blah tasting. The last visit was the end of our going there, as our grandsons chicken tenders were RAW! While they did offer replacements, none of us were going to eat another bite of anything. They did comp the meal, and were sincerely sorry. None of us finished our meals. We have eaten at many Olive Gardens over the years, always enjoyed the meals. So this leads back to the original question, why is this Olive Garden's food so far below the standards? We are done going to this one, as there are others within driving distance.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I took my Goddaughters and nieces to this restaurant, they loved it, it is clean, friendly service, food is good. Me and my husband, we dine here all the time, the best Italian restaurant in the area...I recommend it

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2017

It was a late lunch for us 3 pm and they had Specials from 3-5 pm. I quickly choose the eggplant parmigiana,something I can't make and I wasn't disappointed it came with a side of pasta and sauce and three cheese covered eggplant cooked just right.On the other hand my husband got lasagna and felt it wasn't enough..thus the 4 stars.. I shared,tasted his and it was very good.With endless salad and breadsticks how could you leave hungry though?
Service extremely efficient,so polite.(a young man)
Atmosphere,a lovely fire burning it was a windy afternoon.Though loud music outside quiet indoors.A little touch of Italy in an extremely busy shopping area a nice place to get away for a meal.

Date of visit: April 2017