“Great Korean Place!”
Review of Arisu

Arisu
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Korean
Description: It's a fantastic restaurant off of Route 2. Worth the short detour.
Reviewed 6 March 2018

While visiting Great Wolf Lodge, I took my wife and three kids ages 8, 6 and 2 for dinner on a Friday night. The staff couldn't have been nicer to my children. It was terrific to find a real Korean restaurant and not one that does sushi and other things. This was the real deal! All the food was fantastic and I loved all the banchan! If we return to the area, we will definitely come back!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I always liked Korean food and this is one of the few places I go over and over because they have the most delicious Korean food in the area. From the dishes/appetizers they serve to the main dishes in their menus. Everything is superb! I highly recommend trying the Kalbi, the Dolsot Bibimbap; the Hot Pots, the Salmon Teriyaki and the Chicken Yakitori. They are so tasty! The entire menu is actually delicious and you can never go wrong. The staffs are friendly. The restaurant is packed around lunch time and sometimes there is a wait, but mostly they can accommodate you with no problem. The price is fairly reasonable for the food you get. Try the cinnamon tea, if you never had one.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

The food at Arisu Korean Restaurant is delicious. The service is prompt, attentive and cheerfully delivered. The atmosphere is bright and very casual. I have no idea why we never have to wait for a table. Maybe I shouldn’t write this review!
The banchan arrive first. More than half a dozen small dishes run from kimchi to kongnamul and range from savory to sweet; spicy to mild. Each dish is distinctive. Two recommended appetizers are the Gun Mandu - fried pork dumplings and the Gimbab - rice, beef and veg rolled in sheets of Nori and then sliced.
On our most recent visit, I ordered the Dolsot Bibim-bab. It comes sizzling in a hot stone bowl. This allows some of the rice to crisp up, even as you mix and cook the egg yolk into the assortment of seasoned vegetables and beef. The chili sauce arrives on the side so you can add it to your taste. Others in in our party enjoyed the beef Bulgogi and the Mandu Guk - dumpling soup. Depending on your entree, a cup of miso soup may arrive. And the remarkable frothy, steamed egg is rushed over to your table to finish cooking before your eyes. Near the end of your meal, shallow cups of very sweet, iced cinnamon tea arrive.
A meal at Arisu is a delightful experience.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

The meal started with a small but good and hot bowl of Miso soup, then came 6 small side dishes which included my favorite - Cabbage Kimchi. I was looking to eat something a little different so I ordered the Squid Deob-Bab which came with rice and a great spicy sauce, I requested about 1/2 spicy and although it could have been a little more spicy I did not what to get something that was to spicy... I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We enjoyed the chicken yakitori appetizer, very tasty. For entrees, my wife had chicken teriyaki and I had the beef bulgogi with potato noodles. Both were very flavorful. Chilled cinnamon tea at the end of our mealw was a nice touch. Would definitely recommend.