“Girls night”

Happy Jack's
Ranked #15 of 144 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Latin
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Started out a little slow service wise but she did much better as the hours passed, Margaritas and chicken fajita salad out of this world good

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Had an unexpected business lunch here. I got the Haddock BLT and my companion got the lunch buffet. The sandwich was quite good, and the fries were so so, to my taste. The service and ambience were pretty good, too.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for dinner. This was one of those places that you always say you should try out but just never do. Well, long story short, I wish we hadn't. I ordered crab cakes, the meal version with a baked potato and green beans. There is also an appetizer version. My wife ordered fish tacos. It took, what I thought was a long time for our dinner to arrive and when it did, what a disappointment it was. The crab cakes were burned on both sides and I mean charred black. The potato was over cooked, dried out and mealy. No butter but I did get a little container of sour cream. My wife said the fish taco was pretty good but not anything special. Despite Happy Jack's decent ratings it was a dud for me tonight. Maybe I'll go back and see if they can redeem themselves but probably won't...... too bad, I really wanted to like this place.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

i ordered chicken and stake skillet it was fantastic! my wife ordered the chicken,beef,cheese enchiladas she fell in love with this restaurant and plans to tell and make all her friends at least try it!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The food here is pretty good - but go for the drinks and atmosphere. Oh, and the Boarder wings. Alone they set this place apart!

Date of visit: May 2018