“First time having dinner here”
Review of Tang Dynasty

Tang Dynasty
Ranked #24 of 141 Restaurants in Leominster
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Asian
Description: A great atmosphere for some chinese food and great drinks. Watch the games, hang with your friends and enjoy
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We'd heard about this place and decided to try it. Our dinner was delicious, Our Mai Tais were good too. My only complaint was they didn't bring our two appetizers before the main courses.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Dinning in is the way to go at this restaurant. We have eaten here a handful of times. Dinning in we have never been disappointed. Food comes out hot, fresh, and quickly. Take out isn't so go here. We have only ordered take out once. The food was lukewarm and what was supposed to be nice and crunchy was soggy.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I just moved to the area and was looking for good Chinese food. This restaurant met my expectations and I would go back again.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

They have a delicious lunch buffet. Another must try is the fruit shrimp. I can eat a whole order myself!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The food is so fresh and delicious that I don't understand why it is not busy. I have recently moved from the area, but I will always make this restaurant a must every time I am in town.