All reviews main building made to order omelets pool and hot tub omelet station continental breakfast room was clean motel style bagels indoor and outdoor pools front desk staff a nice place to stay small balcony stay there again gas fireplace king room coffee maker busy road
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a king canopy firespa suite. The room was spacious, clean and very inviting.
This was my fourth or fifth stay here in the last 5 years. The staff is friendly and eager to please. The location is perfect for exploring all that the Berkshires have to offer. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Colin M, Guest Relations Manager at Yankee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear CAAGMU2,

Thanks so much for your feedback. The King Canopy Fireplace rooms are a great value and some of our best-kept secrets: The rooms are large and well-appointed and the price is often the same as a regular King. There's no better compliment than a returning guest, and to have you back every year for 5 years means a great deal to us. Until next time, thanks again!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We just spent three nights at the Yankee Inn. The hotel looks newly renovated, and is perfectly situated near area attractions, offers complimentary breakfast, and friendly and accommodating staff. Coffee, tea and cold water are available in the lobby 24/7. We had a third floor room in the main building,with a terrace and beautiful view. We were very satisfied and would definitely stay here again the next time we visit the Berkshires.

Room Tip: Third floor in the main building has beautiful views and the room has a gas fire place.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear GailBeatty,

I love hearing that guests had a chance to enjoy everything we have to offer. You're absolutely right, we just finished renovations a couple months ago! We are consistently told that the third floor rooms with balconies have spectacular views, and I'm happy to hear you had a chance to experience that for yourself. It was great to have you here, and I hope we'll see you again! All the best.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

If you are looking for a comfortable and convenient place to stay with excellent staff and decent amenities, look no further! Building is older but nicely updated. Located close Pittsfield with picturesque surroundings. My favorite place to stay in The Berkshires.

Room Tip: Ask for a Jacuzzi room with fireplace. Really nice room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Christopher,

I'm so happy to hear that we're your favorite getaway in the Berkshires. Being in the very heart of this beautiful area does have its perks! I hope we'll see you again soon. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I do not know what you need more. Sizable room, airco, bath, shower, etc. All working well and in good condition. Room decoration standard, but in good condition too. Coffee, tea, etc. free of charge in the lobby.

To me at least 3 if not 4* standard.

OK, I prefer the toilet to be separated from the bathroom nowadays, and I also prefer a more modern design, but this is good, if not very good!

Did not have the breakfast yet....., but
also there I do not expect to be disappointed!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Colin M, Guest Relations Manager at Yankee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear PieterOnBali,
Thank you for your feedback, and thanks for your 4-star rating! It means a lot to us to hear a guest was as satisfied as you were, and I hope we'll become your go-to place to stay in the Berkshires. We look forward to seeing you again! All the best.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The Yankee Inn remains our go-to destination when we visit the Berkshires. It's convenient to the area's museums, from the Clark Institute in Williamstown to the Rockwell Museum in West Stockbridge. The Inn's advantages include the complimentary breakfast and both an indoor and an outdoor pool. On our most recent visit, we were especially impressed by the courtesies of staff member George Brooks.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mike,
Thanks so much for your glowing review. We think we're situated in the perfect spot to see all the Berkshires has to offer, and it sounds like you took full advantage of that. I will give George your best. Thanks again for your kind words.