The Village Inn Bed and Breakfast
Yankee Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$ 222
US$ 323
Hampton.com
Cornell Inn Lenox(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$ 232
US$ 223
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 288/night.

US$ 356
US$ 345
Official Site
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$ 306
US$ 296
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$ 443
US$ 367
Eastgate Inn B&B(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$ 280
US$ 709
US$ 688
Orbitz.com
All reviewsnew englandwalking distancecommon areasour room was spaciousfrench toastomelettanglewoodfireplacecharmantiquesaccommodationsporch
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I cannot say enough about the service we received. Everyone that works there is absolutely wonderful, very friendly, helpful, and attend to your every need. The suite we stayed in had two bedrooms kids stayed in one and me and my wife the other. There was a fridge, sink, stove, dining table etc it had more of a home feeling than a hotel or Inn. The food is probably the best in that area. The bar was very nice, music, bartender all work together to make everyone feel comfortable. The place was very clean enough towels, blankets, and sort of a throwback design with antique wood furniture. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Speak directly to Jenn... she is great! and sings good too.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Rennie M
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My girlfriend and I booked a room looking for a quiet weekend together. I spoke with Jen when I reserved the room and had a brief conversation with her about things to do in the area and that we were looking for a quiet weekend. I would like to personally thank Jen for making sure we got what we wanted. On arrival We had are room upgraded, although this was during the off season I thought the gesture was real nice. The rooms are not exactly upscale, but thats not what we were looking for and I feel they are worth the price. They were clean w/wirlpool baths which was a nice touch. Breakfast was included, and I have to say the food was excellent. We ate here both mornings and both of us had different items each day. The second night of our stay we had dinner at their restaraunt, Jen sat us in the most private area of the restaraunt, I like the fact she remembered me saying we were looking for a quiet weekend on the phone. Again the food was outstanding the appetizers and both our main courses were outstanding and generous in portion. Thanks again Jen for adding a personal touch to ensure we enjoyed our stay. If your looking for an economical place close to town (walking), with great service and great food stay at the Village Inn.

Jeff and Priscilla

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeff D
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We have to say we were outright delighted with this place, where we spent a weekend three hours north of New York City for a second time. It is small and intimate, located in the oldest building in the village, dating back to the late 1700s. It has comfortable and atmospheric rooms with some antique furniture. It is more rustic than lavish - the room still has a VCR! - but that is the charm. But our room still had 4mb/s wifi (although not all rooms do). It is located within walking distance of dozens of other shops and cafes on the main street. And one of its main advantages is its in-house restaurant, Rumpelstiltzkins, which produces extremely good food, New England Traditional with a French/italian spin, at very attractive prices. So you don't even have to go out, but if you do, there are dozens of interesting museums and restaurants and other attractions in the surrounding area (try the nearby bookstore which serves wine in the evenings). At some times of year they offer a $50 voucher for the restaurant with the room, which we got. And it all meant we felt we got extremely good value for an atmospheric and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Ask for the front tier over the lobby area, not the series of rooms in the rear extension.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WB2260763
Reviewed 2 January 2012

If, while visiting the Berkshires, you want a cozy, comfortable, clean and affordable bed and breakfast, this is the place. It's just what you want in classic New England style. Breakfast served on the covered porch - hot, delicious and plenty of it. Don't expect flat panel tv's and turn down service ..... but don't expect to pay $350 a night either!

Room Tip: If you can't climb stairs, don't stay on the third floor.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Where to begin? The fact that the rooms are small, and I had one of the better ones, not charming or quaint ambience at all like any normal B&B, in Lenox or elsewhere in our experience, totally out of date, linoleum floor and moldy bathroom and tub, dirty, smelly, all in all like my old college fraternity house and room that my parents took one look at and almost had a heart attack. A great location in the middle of Lenox does not come even remotely close to makeup for all the really unpleasant things about this place's public areas and rooms. We could not wait to leave. Cannot begin to understand how anyone would rate this as anything but a loser. Certainly makes one wonder. Tip to owners......spend a little on maintenance and improvements every now and then.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple