US$ 169
Hampton.com
Cornell Inn Lenox(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$ 305
Official Site
US$ 69
US$ 446
US$ 230
Apple Tree Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$ 278
US$ 268
US$ 709
US$ 641
Priceline
All reviewsmanor houserobin wongbride and groomwedding weekendbeautiful groundslawn gamesthe main houseperfect venuewonderful weddingjacob's pillowgracious hostsnew ownersentire placebreakfast is servedwarm hospitalityold mansionlarge room
Reviewed 21 February 2012

You seriously couldn't choose a better place for a wedding. We got married at Seven Hills in September of 2010 in the back lawn surrounded by pine and hydrangea. All day, our friends and family had been hanging around the lawn, throwing frisbees, playing wiffleball, and catching up with all those people you only ever see at weddings. Robin managed the ceremony with the precision you'd expect of someone with her theatrical background. Everything went off without a hitch, and many guests wrote US thank you notes for inviting them to one of the best weddings they'd ever attended.

Two things make Seven Hills special for a wedding: the space, and the innkeepers. The space is why we chose Seven Hills. One of those 19th century mansions that dot the Berkshires, Seven Hills has been significantly updated and upgraded by Robin and Denis without sacrificing any of its charm. The guests wander between a music room (with the bar), a parlor dotted with numerous conversation nooks, the ballroom where the tables are set out, and the patio, which is accessible from the other three rooms. What this set-up creates is the perfect alternative to the "everything in one room" weddings you get at most hotels: an organic flow of people from room to room, changing temperatures, lighting, and activities as their tastes dictate. Our guests grabbed a drink, danced, and then when tired retired to one of those Queen Anne sofas to chat with friends or out onto the patio if they'd been particularly energetic. It's totally unlike any wedding venue I've been to before or since--and that's a good thing.

But the innkeepers, Robin and Dennis, went above and beyond, contributing to our night on a personal level. They were friendly and gracious to us throughout the process, of course, but they also stayed up until the last guests had gone to bed, close to 2 a.m. When they discovered that my wife and I had somehow missed out on our own wedding cake, they defrosted the slice they had placed in the freezer and sat with us while we ate it in the formal dining room. They even got us glasses of milk! What is clear is that Robin and Dennis are in the business of weddings for the joy they get from the occasions, not for the money. Eating cake and drinking milk with them after all our guests had gone to bed is one of my wife's and my enduring memories from the night. You couldn't find two better people to put in charge of your special day.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ethantw
Reviewed 9 February 2012

My husband and I were married at this lovely spot in the Berkshires in the summer of 2010. We had been debating between getting married in Boston or out in the Berkshires. The convenience of this Inn left no questions for us. We had a lot of out-of-towners for the wedding, so having on-site accommodations was very agreeable. They also had breakfasts in the morning, which was a nice touch. The Inn itself is very quaint and has a romantic feel to it. There were great locations for Wedding photographs. Our wedding was a more traditional Jewish one, and the Innkeepers were very accomodating for us. We were able to work with them to make this work for us. We ended up with about 130 guests, and the Inn size was just perfect for that. Another nice thing is that for your wedding, you can book the Inn for the entire weekend, just for you and your guests. Robin was very helpful in arranging and organizing the day of events for the wedding. You can tell that she thoroughly enjoys this aspect of her work. And even since our wedding, Robin has kept in touch and we still go to events at the Inn at different times of the year! Of course, I should also add how much more affordable this site is than some others near by in the area. Budget is an important factor in planning a wedding, and they are definitely aware of that. Overall, very good experience here, and I hope we can celebrate other events at this site in the future!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2012

My husband and I celebrated our wedding here in 2010. It was the perfect spot! I loved that the wedding party and guests could stay right at Seven Hills so you didn't have to worry about transportation. Our wedding party stayed in the Manor and our guests stayed in the Terrace Motel.

The grounds are beautiful. We had our ceremony outside and it was perfect. All of the rooms are beautifully furnished and decorated. Robin and Dennis take great care of the Inn.

Robin was extremely helpful and pleasant during the planning process. She catered to all of our requests and made sure everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding.

I highly recommend having your wedding at Seven Hills!

I highly recommend

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jamie l
Reviewed 14 December 2011

My wife and I recently spent several nights at the Seven Hills Inn located in Lenox, MA. What a wonderful gem this place is. The rooms are beautifully furnished and decorated, the staff is cordial and the location is absolutely stunning. We look forward to going back to our next stay there!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2011

When we arrived everything was ready for us. Pure and simple pleasure.
The owners were there to welcome us and took the time to show us around this historic inn.
What good food,great rooms with very comfortable beds and lots of good times.
We are recommending Seven Hills Inn to our friends.
As they say in the movies "I'll be back"

Room Tip: Try to stay in the main building
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business