All reviews free cookies breakfast staff great place to stay front desk staff the breakfast area chain hotel rooms are large main road jiminy peak adirondack chairs convenient location king suite bagels excellent stay beds were comfortable indoor pool minute drive
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Home to the Berkshires for a week. Hampton Inn in Lenox, MA, was super little place to stay; good location to central, South and North county venues. Comfy, clean rooms/suites, Nice amenities, friendly and helpful staff !!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alison D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you. We loved having you here! We are so happy that you found our location fit your needs and that you had a wonderful stay. Please come back to visit us again soon! Take care.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for a wedding last weekend and the location was great. The room itself was clean, quiet and convenient. Where this place went above and beyond was with the customer service. David, who was working the desk at night, went above and beyond to accommodate my requests for a late check-out and help me overall with navigating the hotel. Additionally, the woman (who's name I regrettably forget) who assisted me with check-out the next day was SO friendly and very knowledgeable about the area. Would absolutely recommend this location! Also, check-out the pretty lake area in the back with little lounge chairs. Super cute!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you Danielle S for sharing your wonderful review! We loved having all of you here and we hope to see you again sometime soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We checked in and chose a room from home online and were able to get a quiet spot that gave us a great nights sleep. The room was clean and roomy, beds were very comfy, breakfast was fast and easy, and everyone was friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alison D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you Donna B. It is so nice to hear that you found our Digital Check In feature to be easy and convenient and our rooms clean and comfortable. We are so happy to hear that you will be visiting us again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We chose this hotel based on how spacious the rooms looked online and we were not disappointed. The king suite is huge! But the layout is odd. I am not a fan of having the bathroom sink outside of the toilet and shower area. There is also an additional sink in the kitchenette. I read that this hotel had just underwent recent renovations but our bathroom had a cracked toilet seat. The furniture already seems worn too. The pool is quite small so we didn't bother even going in. If I visit the Berkshires again, I might look elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you amancini for choosing to stay with us and for giving us your valuable feedback. When our guests take the time to share their thoughts it helps us to know what we can do to make sure every guests gets the best possible visit. Again, thank you. We do hope you will give us another chance to not only meet your expectations, but to exceed them. Take care.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The last time I stayed at this Hampton Inn location was about a year ago, and I returned for a one night stay in July on the way home from a road trip to New York State. The property is clean, very well maintained, and has friendly staff members.

The location is great, just off the main road, close to attractions, the highway, and many good restaurants. Check in was easy as I had already selected my lobby floor room via pre-check in the night before.

Upon arriving at my room I noticed immediately that since last year they had replaced the carpeting and window treatments, which really brightened the room, although the furniture was the same, and not really sure it all goes together. The new window treatments are pulley driven room darkening shades, and boy, are they room darkening, they really work, so no more worries about the a/c blowing the curtains all over the place as I experienced last year. However, they are a bit quirky to move, and I can see them getting easily broken by impatient guests.

The only complaint I have, and it's not the fault of hotel management, but is unfortunately common in many Hampton Inns, a few guests don't understand the concept of quietly closing their door - the heavy auto-close doors slam loudly and it happened a lot at this hotel. That's something I wish Hampton would address, as I see a lot of complaints about that.

Other than that, everything was as expected, a comfortable night's sleep, good WiFi, standard Hampton breakfast, and easy check out. They have a very nice area behind the hotel where there are a few chairs, a pond, and views of the Berkshires. Nice hotel, great location, and look forward to returning again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Alison D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you nthsh01 for sharing your wonderful review. We love having you here! The slamming door issue is a challenge our Maintenance Team is aware of and in the process of implementing a solution for. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Again, thank you. We look forward to being your host on your next visit to the beautiful Berkshires. Take care.