US$ 145
US$ 88
US$ 84
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom with queen bedshill overlookingwest stockbridgeflat screen tvc unitroad noisebudget hotelnice poolplenty of hot waterone night staycoffee and tealenoxmicrowaveownershipmasummer
Reviewed 25 April 2011

All and in all not a bad place. Room was very clean. The only issues we had were the TV remote didn't work, and I forgot to ask if they had a bathtub, the room we had only had a shower. Checked out the continental breakfast, wasn't to much to choose from so we didn't try anything. Location is right across the street from the Mass State Police .

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sassypt
Reviewed 26 August 2010

We, a couple, stayed two nights at the inn while participating in a craft show in West
Stockbridge. Our non smoking room was immaculate, and provided a king bed, and in
room efficiency kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and all necessary utensils and dishes.
The owner/manager was most gracious and provided a nice continental breakfast.
My only regret was that it was a little too cool to make use of the inviting outdoor pool.
I would make this my first choice when I am in that area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2010

We paid in advance and were assigned Room 26. Based on the fact this room was out of sequence and that it was small, unusually shaped and had many extra outlets we assume this was at one time a vending machine or laundry. It had no front window and no functioning bed lamp. But most of all it was dirty and bug infested. My wife work up with many bites on her feet. This was the worst motel we have stayed at in years.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2010

This place is a dive. Don't be fooled by the photos of white rooms with nice headboards. Our room was a cold dark cave. The walls had dark paneling. Very bare bones. The overhead light barely lit the center of the room. The bathroom was tiny and smelled like disinfectant.

We went back to the lobby to see if there was a different room available, (there were only two guests in the whole place) and the manager wouldn't come back out of his apartment to wait on us. We could hear them on the other side of the wall but they wouldn't come out! We rang the bell a few times and waited over ten minutes then went back to our car. That's when he popped his head out the side door and called across the parking lot to ask if there was a problem. We explained, and held up the brochure. He called out that all the rooms look dark in winter. We could change rooms, but they were all the same. This entire conversation took place across a parking lot. He ducked back inside and we never saw him again.

The next morning we went to get some breakfast at 7:30. They were out of orange juice, even though it was early and only 2 or 3 rooms had been rented. We grabbed a plain bagel. We rang the bell to check out, but no one came out. We finally scribbled a note that we were checking out and left the keys.

I have never had a motel experience quite like this, and we visit a lot of budget motels. If you just want a $50 motel room and don't want to be bothered by managment, stay here. For about $15 more you can get a room at the Quality Inn up the road. We stayed there too and it was a MUCH nicer experience overall, with a person behind the desk and breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank zippy72345
Reviewed 20 February 2010

first problem we had is when we checked in (I had booked via online and got a rate of 50$) the said that I would have to pay 60 even so I had booked for 50. After talking for about 15min finally they said that they would refund me 10$ only when I looked at my receipt they charged me another 10. Again more talking in the meantime about another 10min passed it is 11at night and my 9 year old is getting very tired of waiting.Finally I got a refund of 20$. The room is big but the fridge didn't work . We tried to plug it in but it made only horrible noises. We found long black hair in our beds( we have all blond hair) holes and burn marks of cigarets on the sheets(even so it is supose to be a none smoking room). The next morning I talked to the owner that I was very upset about the long checking time and about first charging me 60 then 10 and finally a refund of 20. My friend made a statement that this is not good business and that it took a long time. The owner started to curse(he said the word bulls... at least 10 times) like crazy and that in front of my 9 year old. The owner is crazy. Don't stay at this hotel unless you like to be cursed at. Oh one more thing. The hotel has a very steep long driveway and when we got there at about 10:30 at night it was not sanded at all. It took as a lot of sliding to get to the hotel. The Breakfast was very poor too. Not even enough crean cheese for our 3 bagles ,milk for coffee was bad , the toaster didn't work ! Never again!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family