All reviews cable tv rooms are small fridge and microwave comfortable room off season nice stay stockbridge cleanliness
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The room was clean and functional. Nothing fancy but fit the bill. The woman who works there named Sam was very friendly and nice. However the owner (Sam's dad I believe) was very unprofessional. Sam gave us a late checkout, but he called at 11:01 and said “It’s 11. Time for you to leave” When told that Sam gave us late checkout (noon), he said “if you’re there after 12, I charge you” Who in the service industry speaks to customers like that? Very unprofessional.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Karenas65
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I was a walk in client, not knowing how far I would travel in advance. The room that was sold to me had WET carpet, as it had just been cleaned, the room was hot, the room smelled bad, and the air conditioner was noisy, and did not cool the room down at all. I slipped on the bathroom tile floor with wet shoes from the carpet. The breakfast was very minimal. I complained to the management, asked for a refund because I could not sleep in the room. I was told they don't give refunds!

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank JanKR1953
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Room was clean had microwave & fridge. Center of everything we wanted to see. I would use this motel again if I were to come back. Staff were friendly & helpful. Didn't have breakfast because we slept late. Comply

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eileen S
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We selected this hotel because of the convenient location for our planned route from Pittsfield, Ma. to Lancaster, Pa. It gave us basic accommodations for the night. The room was OK, although the bathroom could use some updating. The shower water pressure was good. The king size bed was comfortable and the room was quiet and dark so we slept well. There was a wide range of channels on the flat TV but the satellite did cut out a couple of times; rain and fog?
There are a few places to eat within a couple of miles. The girl on the front desk was friendly and helped us to locate restaurants on the map. The small fridge was convenient for cooling drinks for the next day. Very limited breakfast and there is no seating so we took coffee and toasted bagels back to our room. The surrounding area is very scenic. Stayed evening of 11 October 2017.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I stayed in this place about a year ago and stayed here again in preparation for a backpacking trip -- so you can see the type of traveler I am in general. Since a year prior, the room I stayed in was newly redone with new carpet and paint in the room. It was clean though if you stared at the corners enough, you could tell this place has been around a while. Dog friendly, though the older lady at the front desk was either scared or disgusted by dogs - I couldn't differentiate by her expression when I brought my dog in with me. I didn't try breakfast again this time as last year it was just a danish and coffee - went down the road for a great breakfast. It was quiet the night I was there, but it was a weeknight as well. Given that this is one of the cheaper places to lodge in the area, it's clean and convenient to get to, I WOULD stay here again. Reliable wi-fi. New fridge and microwave. I gave it four stars this time (instead of the previous three) since they've upgraded the room a bit.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo