“Terrific BBQ”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Description: Great little Barbecue place on route 7 in Lanesboro MA
Description: Great little Barbecue place on route 7 in Lanesboro MA
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

A small, unassuming place that serves great BBQ! I had the BBQ chicken, Cole slaw, black beans and cornbread. It all was delicious and I'll be back!

1  Thank msmollywolly2

Reviewed 28 June 2017

At 1st I didn't know what to think. The building is kind of small and not really what I was expecting. But once inside the staff was really friendly and helpful. And the food was amazing. I liked the house sauce the best. The corn bread was average. Do try the sweet potato fries. I had pulled pork plate.

2  Thank daqattaq
Reviewed 23 June 2016

My wife and I went to Jack for dinner and really enjoyed it. I got the JAMBALAYA and it was spicy and hot. My wife got the pulled pork plate with sweet potato fries. The server was nice and friendly. They allow you to buy alcohol next door at the liquor store and drink it at the restaurant. I like that and it saves me money. remember, this is not a fancy place, just great BBQ.

2  Thank edbishop55