“Excellent Oatmeal stout”

Ipswich Ale Brewer's Table
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Ipswich
Description: The Ipswich Ale Brewer’s Table, nestled uniquely inside the brewery itself, features 15 tap lines and a diverse menu with a mix of tastes ranging from gastro and brewpub to New American cuisine. Watch the brewing process through Industrial-sized windows and follow the process from grain to glass. Now serving wine! To ensure the comfort of all of our guests, be sure to bring a booster seat or clip on chair if your child requires it.
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Good food and variety of beers on tap, especially like the oatmeal stout. Fun to visit another excellent brewery.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This is a must try if your in Ipswich and you love beer. Take a brewery tour and then head up for a bite. Great atmosphere and service seal the deal.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

The beer was great, naturally. I opted for the arugula salad with grilled shrimp for dinner. I wanted to eat light after a weekend of splurging, but not that light. There were only 3 medium sized shrimp atop my greens, and I left as hungry as when I arrived. Also, they could really use a few televisions.

1  Thank Kathleen W
Reviewed 16 March 2017

My husband and I went for the beer. It was worth the trip. We had the cheddar and ale soup which was wonderful for a cold day. We also had the shrimp and hummus and the scallops. Everything was good and not overpriced. The beer we had was also really good. We will definitely go back. There are still more menu items and beer we would like to try. .

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Thanks to our EBSCO Trainers who hosted a great dinner at this Brewery for us. Beer delicious - I had a tasting and loved the Cranberry!! Fish and Chips some of the best I've had. Rare to get excellent craft beer and food a must to visit. The servers were lovely and did so well with a large group.

Been to Ipswich Ale Brewer's Table? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK