“Wonderful Breakfast”

Ipswich Inn Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Ipswich
Description: Full service breakfast open to public as well as over-night guests.
Reviewed 29 March 2016

The choices cover everything a person would want: eggs, omelets, pancakes (on Easter Sunday one was shaped like a bunny), fruit, oatmeal, meats, etc .

Reviewed 17 February 2016

A great breakfast tucked away from busy down-town Ipswich. A great alternative to 5 Corners Deli and the Hart House.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This little breakfast place, tucked inside the Ipswich Inn is a great place to get a quiet benedict, or pancake or omelette. It's one of those hidden joints "only the locals know about," so it's not overrun.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

great food, way too much of it! I tried to eat it all. Service was extremely slow, but, it may just be a way of life there.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

My wife and I really like to go out on Sunday mornings for breakfast, we also like to try different restaurants. I discovered the Ipswich Inn for myself on Trip Advisor, and away we went. The weather was a wonderful late summer day, so we chose to sit on the covered outside deck, with it's lovely gardens. The waitstaff was prompt and pleasant. The food arrived shortly after we ordered.
The coffee was fairly good but not the best for a coffee fanatic, which I am. I ordered their homemade corned beef hash and scrambled eggs and a side of biscuits and sausage gravy. The good size serving of hash was lean,red, and cooked perfectly, it was one of the best corned beef hashes I have had. The biscuit and gravy had a lot of fairly lean and tasty sausage in a flavorful gravy, again one of the best. The home fries were just OK, they needed a bit more seasoning and time on the grill. The scrambled eggs could have been a little more soft for my taste, but they were still quite good. They also served a wonderful sourdough toast, that could have stood alone with just the coffee. My wife had the Inn French toast, which had an orange rum sauce with strawberries and banana. She raved about the custardy texture and flavor.
Although the Ipswich Inn is a thirty minute drive for us, we would probably be more than happy to travel even farther once and a while for such a great breakfast experience.

Been to Ipswich Inn Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK