“management very rude” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Fall River, Massachusetts
“management very rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

booked a room on monday general manager savi boratt called on the day before and said the room was no longer available she was very rude and didnt try and help me with another room she just said i can give u another hotel number and u can try and get a room a day before i need the room i have a clients that count on me as a buisness i will never again recommand inter.inn to any other buisness associates again and to u savi boratt u dont belong in the hotel buisness in i will try and get in hold of the owner myself because u as a COWARD will not even want to give me info on who he or she is DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON INTER. INN

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank JOEY19721972
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

I'd like to say that I read all the reviews before booking here and I also read the feedback the management team responded on some of the reviews.

The management team states that staff calls guests within 30 minutes of check in. False! I waited by the phone for an hour just to see.

There were no guest comment or complaint cards left in the rooms. I checked.

I ordered chocolate dipped strawberries didn't receive them called for them then I get a bunch of uneven sized strawberries thrown on a plate! So not romantic!

I had to drive to the nearest dollar store to get cleaning products to clean the tub before I got in. Then the water didn't even get hot.

For it to be a romantic hotel it's extremely dusty and dingy looking. Makes u want to sanitize everything. Very motel like.

Rooms weren't cleaned like they should upon checking in. I can go on and on.

Oh yeah! The breakfast was horrible. Rubber pancakes. They ran out of breakfast and took forever to restock to the point I no longer was hungry. The eggs tasted like crap. I didn't dare try anything else.

The good thing about this place is its near the cape Cod mall, ihop, some restaurants, and shopping centers.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Ko-Ni2008
international662, Director of Sales at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 28 May 2012
I appreciate you stressing your concerns with management responses not being accurate, no comment cards, your disappointment with the food, and the cleanliness of your room.

We have been working diligently to get the hotel in the best condition possible for our guests. Our rooms have been recently redecorated and ridden of any broken or damaged fixtures, and with new management in house we have one person checking rooms daily prior to arrivals to make sure that there are no issues before a guest checks in.

If you do have a problem with your room, or a management response that is not being delivered we certainly like knowing so we may fix these issues. We have recently hired a new chef, staff and management to allow this establishment to serve our guests properly, and have them leaving with only great memories of their trip to Cape Cod.

We do feel that our establishment will be ready without inconvenience to our customers this season.

Cari Edwards
Sales and Marketing Manager
International Inn and Suites
662 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

This hotel is rather old. They say it has been newly renovated but we have stayed here twice within the last two years and both rooms were in no way renovated. Now, I'm not a terribly picky traveler- my main concerns are cleanliness and pleasantries. But, when it comes to a trip based around romance, my standards change a little.

The hallway outside our room smelled very strongly of old cigarettes. It was, obviously, the old smoking wing before laws changed. Our room smelled fine. But, a lot of things were falling apart. It was very clean, the pillows very comfortable. The bedframe, mattress, and comforter were very old.

The shower was lovely, as well as the jacuzzi. They were very clean and worked wonderfully. However, the walls are thin. You can hear another room flush a toilet or run their jacuzzi.

The customer service was WONDERFUL. They are very accommodating and pleasant. We had a (tiny) mishap with our room booking and- to make up for it- they gave us chocolates, a rose, a 30% discount, and free drinks at the bar.

The gift shop is a joke. The complimentary breakfast buffet is decent. The food was cold but they had a big selection of foods (sausage, homefries, etc). Mind you, we ate at the tail end of breakfast time: 11:00.

The location is very convenient. It is right on Main Street. Try the Brazilian Grille! Delicious place with impeccable service!

All in all, they need to renovate. If and when they do, the place would probably bring a five star rating.

Room Tip: The closer to the lobby, the better. The rooms in the other building are older.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank PinkSox454
Washington, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

We booked the "Valentine Package" for a recent Saturday night. This consisted of hotel room with jacuzzi, rose, box of chocolates, dinner and breakfast. Price was around $300. Here is the good - The staff was very nice and friendly for the most part. The room we had "Princess Suite" was pretty and very clean. No smell and had a nice flat screen and big bathroom with jacuzzi tub. The bad - The jacuzzi tub never had hot water! We tried to run it several times with no luck. It was late in the night when we tried to use it so we didn't bother calling the front desk. Earlier when we did call the front desk to complain that we lost money in the drink vending machine (we were dying of thirst!) we asked if they could just bring us two waters ..receptionist said "sorry I'm the only one on at the desk" and we never did get our water or money back. Also our phones in the room were broken, and would just ring randomly a few times here and there. The ugly - the food! For dinner they give you a few choices. The food was bland and cold. The soup was repulsive. I have never seen my husband send something back in all the time I have known him, and he sent it back. We are not picky food people at all. Breakfast was buffet and it was not edible. How can you mess up scrambled eggs and bacon? It was the worst food I have ever seen. This place has potential with a little more TLC from whoever owns the place.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank RF4ever
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

Well I stayed at this hell hole they like to call a Hotel. We were very dissatisfied about the whole experience and my husband wanted to leave immediately upon arriving but me being me talked him into staying " stupid move" I would say the worst part about it was over hearing employees talking about issues with there pay checks, saying that there paychecks were no good and could not be cashed so for you people who didnt get refunds well there employees checks bounced when deposited how sad to treat guests the way they do along with the poor employees who get the brunt of the complaints and don't get paid for it!!! Place should be shut down!! Dirty dirty dirty

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank Bostonrule

Travellers are raving about these Hyannis hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
3.0 km away
Bayside Resort Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
#2 of 20 in West Yarmouth
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,185 reviews

Been to International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK