Hyannis Inn Motel
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
US$ 245
Courtyard
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 233
US$ 255
US$ 225
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 155
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
US$ 233
Orbitz.com
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 261
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmain streetgreat locationroom was cleancocktail loungeindoor poolcape codwithin walking distanceshops and restaurantsdowntown hyannisking roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulferry terminalmartha's vineyardfridgesaunanantucketdocks
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Went online to find a place in downtown Hyannis, we did not want to drive!! Near everything, including the waterfront. We certainly will be back there!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cher0611
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Let me start by start by saying that we booked our stay at this Motel because it is located right in the center of town and the staff was very friendly upon booking reservation of August 1 -7, 2011. We arrived late (which we called in advance and was told this would not be a problem), and the female clerk charged the wrong amount on the credit card. She was extremely unfriendly and lacked in customer service skills. After a small disagreement, we adjourned to our reserved room. The room was very clean but is in DESPERATE NEED OF A REMODEL. We unpacked the car (which at check-in, we had to provide the license plate number) and began to settle into the room. My friend goes to use the facilities, at which point, she exclaims, “I think we have heated toilet seats”. I mean seriously, is this really possible in a place like this? It was rather comical at first. Before heading to dinner, we stopped in at the front desk to inquire about the “heated” seats. The male desk clerk, looks at us like we are absolutely crazy, and tells us that he will have someone check it out. Later that night the bathroom floor is slippery from the sweat DRIPPING from the toilet seat! To use the bathroom was extremely uncomfortable. We inquired again and were greeted with the same response. By day three we are told that they run hot water through the pipes in the summer. SERIOUSLY????? Has anyone ever heard something so ridiculous? They never offered us a new room or any type of compensation for our discomfort. By the weekend, the occupancy level increased and the parking became extremely limited where our room was located. Sure they have plenty of parking of the complete opposite side in the back of the motel. We inquired once again at the front desk if the cars that were parked in the lot were in fact paying customers. The response was that there was no way he could keep track of all the cars in the parking lot. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We had to provide our license plate number at the time of check in. Bottom line this motel is not worth the money and the staff is unfriendly and rude. The accommodations are extremely limited, such as, no coffee pot, internet, microwave, need we go on! NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank lyntelbean
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Highly recommend this motel for a one night stay. Most of the area require min 2 or 3 night stay during summer months. This is one of the few who allow 1 night stay at a very reasonable rate. We stayed in the queen bed room with jacuzzi tub for 2. The room was very spacious and clean with nice sized bathroom with a large jacuzzi tub. It was lovely and relaxing after going to a show and walking around town all day and evening. We also swam in the indoor pool. This was also clean and water was refreshing. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We did not have breakfast at the motel or go to the bar they have onsite. But the area is perfect -You don't need your car unless you plan to go to the beaches - it is right in the middle of Main Street with easy access to restaurants, bars, shops, even walked to the Harbor and had an excellent lunch of lobster salad at Spanky's. We also walked to Melody Tent and had dinner at Paddocks before the show - highly recommend. Nice date night and overnight stay!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BL4330
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This past Saturday night I had the worst experience a person could have as a guest of a hotel. I checked into the hotel sometime after 6 pm and went to my room. After cleaning up I went to the front desk and asked the woman if it was possible for 2 friends of mine who had come down the cape to run the same race as I did could stay in my room and I would pay any additional charge .She stated that it was hotel policy that only 2 adults(which we all are, in fact married men with children) and 3 children could stay in the room I was given. She said that they could hang out but could not stay over. I said that is fine I understand your policy. We came back to the room with a couple of friends and were quietly hanging out when the night watchman/security guard knocked on my door and said my guests had to leave. I said fine and we all left and walked them back to the hotel they were staying.
When I got back to my room I find a note taped to my car saying I am being evicted and the security guard accusing us of breaking the window of the hotel room below us. I told him nothing could be further from the truth and I asked him to prove it to me that it was one of us. He said it was on video and I asked him to show me the video and he wouldn't /couldn't . He was being very confrontational. At that point 2 police officers arrived and could not have been more cordial and understanding of the situation. They did say because it was private property that it would be best for us to leave. They went out of there way in trying to find us another hotel to stay in for the night. I am pretty sure that if they felt we were at fault and broke a window they would have arrested someone for destruction of property. It was pretty clear that we did nothing wrong. We then went to the room to retrieve our bags I found that my car keys were taken by the security personal. This person had no right to touch my personal belongings. The next day I made several attempts to speak with a manager about the situation and was unsucessful. He finally returned my call this morning and was very rude to my wife and said he will be charging me for the broken window. It now seems that I will have to take legal action. As you can see in other reviews, previous guests also had issues with the manager and security. There are many great places to stay on the cape and this is not one of them.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank daveb861
vacationer603, Owner at Hyannis Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2011

Customer reserved a room for 2 Adults. At Approx. 1:30 am our Night Desk/Security recieved a call about loud noise coming from this customers room. Security went to the room and found 3 Men & 2 Ladies Partying in the room. They were told to leave, and on thier way out one of them broke a window (which this guest is responsible for, as he brought these people to his room)
We have a Zero Tolerence Policy in effect, which is for the comfort and security of all our guests that do not need to be distrubed by unruly people who have no regard for other people and thier property. This policy is fully stated on our website and we will continue to uphold it.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

Travelling with my husband and our 15 and 13 year old sons, we enjoyed the rooms that the Hyannis Inn provided. We stayed in a very roomy suite with two queen beds ( which is hard to find these days) and it also had a pull out sofa. The mini fridge in the room was a blessing for breakfast items we had purchased at the store. Typical motel decor but it was CLEAN! The owners were helpful when I asked for advise and directions to the Chatham area. It was a perfect location and close to eveything we wanted to do (Cape Code Mall, Whale Watching, Cape Cod Baseball, tons of places to eat on Main Street, JFK Museum) It is a bit of a walk to the harbour and the beaches though. For our first trip to Cape Cod, we were happy with our experience at the Hyannis Inn Motel. Reading other peoples posts......their unique situations shouldn't sway your decision to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family