Cape Cod Ocean Manor
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 178
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 135
US$ 177
US$ 156
Doubletree.com
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 161
Courtyard
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 100
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 133
US$ 84
Travelocity
All reviewsb bfresh fruitcookie jarmartha's vineyardirish accentlovely daughtercape codmain streetwithin walking distancebaked muffinsbed and breakfastthe location is perfectfelt like homeminute walkan enjoyable staysmall balconybreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We arrived at the B&B in the storm after a few hours of driving. Martin, the owner, quickly greeted us and showed us to our cute and spacious room. He thoughtfully pulled out maps and suggested places to eat for dinner that night, as well as towns to explore on the Cape. We ended up staying there for two nights because of the warm atmosphere and the nice accommodations for an affordable price. We were very happy with our stay! Also, Martin is so fun to talk to-- ask him about bikram yoga and his band! =)

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 27 September 2011

My friend and I made a little road trip to and all over Cape Cod. We stayed at the Ocean Manor on our first night and the reception was very good. The very kind owner and manager Martin gave us a lovely spacious and fully equipped room. Everything was clean and neat and there was even a cute little balcony. Martin provided us with directions and advice on where to go and gave us very nice breakfast with home made muffins. There was a nice homely atmosphere - Martin takes the time to make his guests feel welcome and showed us some warm Irish hospitality. Our experience was so good that we decided to extend our stay there with another night and we are happy we did.
The location is a good base to explore the Cape and near a marina in a bay.
We highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: We were in the room above the common room and liked it very much
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We enjoyed our 3-night stay at the CC Ocean Manor - Martin is a pleasure and goes out of his way to show you around and suggest places to visit, dine etc. We had told him we were in Hyannis to celebrate my father-in-law's 80th birthday and the next morning, Martin gave my FIL a small gift for his birthday - very sweet and thoughtful!

The inn is clean and quaint, very New England-y decor. Our kind size bed was very comfortable - Having an a/c was great, albeit it was a bit on the noisy side. Also, I wish they would put a box of tissues in each room, and provide towels that are a bit larger - I am not a big person and I couldnt wrap the towel around me after coming out of the shower. The plumbing at alot of these older B&Bs is old so our bathtup easily backed up while showering due to the tiny drain - The wall to wall carpeting, although cozy, was not ideal to me; I would prefer wood floors with area rugs due to my allergies, and the fact that there is always alot of moisture in the air at the Cape, esp near the water where this B&B is...

The continental breakfast served was standard fare - The fresh muffins each morning were excellent and I enjoyed the fresh fruit platter - I only wish they also offered at least some sort of protein at breakfast, maybe yogurt and/or hard boiled eggs - It was nice to sit on the back deck for breakfast, and to just relax and read a magazine.

We went to Alberto's in town one night for dinner - Food was excellent, a bit crazy during busy hours, but our waitress was pleasant and helpful - I had a delicious fresh fruit/ice cream dessert in a waffle bowl that was very tasty and refreshing! I also recommend the Raw Bar in town...excellent lobster roll - its $25 which seems like a lot, but its really has the meat of at least 2 standard rolls.....my MIL and I split one and each had a cup of NE Clam Chowder, a perfect light summer dinner! We went out to a late breakfast/brunch at The Original Gourmet Brunch place on Main St Hyannis - I loved the omelette, and my MIL loved their Brunch Supreme specialty dish -

Overall Martin is very sweet and friendly, just an all around decent guy, and his staff is pleasant and helpful - He hugged and kissed us all goodbye! I like that he leaves a hot water carafe out at all times if you want coffee/tea to take to your room - and a cookie jar, although it would be ideal if the cookie jar was filled with freshly homemade cookies instead of the store bought kind...but I am not complaining about the choc covered graham crackers which was just what I needed with my tea after the long drive to the Cape!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My husband and I visited Cape Cod this August for the first time, staying at the Cape Cod Ocean Manor. When we arrived, the owner's daughter Ashley provided us with suggestions on dining and a hand drawn map that turned out to be very useful. We were seeking a quiet vacation on the Cape and the Ocean Manor gave us just what we desired. The owner Martin was always open to assisting us with our needs, including rides into the main part of Hyannis which was fifteen minute walk otherwise.
Recognizing that we were early risers, Martin and his assistant Holly provided us with our own coffee maker. At breakfast they served a variety of healthy foods, as well as delicious homemade muffins.Yum! Our room was beautifully adorned and had spectacular views of the saltwater marshes leading to the ocean. The attentiveness of Martin and his staff made our vacation in Hyannis memorable and we plan to return.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We frequent the Cape yearly and have stayed in many B & Bs. However, this was absolutely the best time myself, husband, and three girls have had. Martin is accommodating, warm, informative, and hospitable. The Manor is clean, well decorated, up to date and is ideally located. From extra beach towels, umbrellas, big breakfasts, cookies, tea, to numerous other amenities not mentioned on the website, we look forward to staying there again around Christmas time. Martin made my children feel at home, treating them as family. The staff is very attentive to needs to the point of not even needing to ask. They are extremely warm and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family