“First time tripadvisor steered us wrong”
Review of Aegean Pizza

Aegean Pizza
Ranked #113 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Desperate for food after travel nightmares, we used the tripadvisor app to find a place nearby and I wished we kept looking. The people behind the counter scowled the whole time. We were there at 2 PM and the place was nearly empty but really unfriendly service.
My husband knew he was wrong in ordering a cheesesteak but it was easily the worst he ever had.
The kids' chicken fingers looked (and tasted) like they had been bought at a grocery store's frozen food aisle.
The pizza was edible but also seemed to have the quality of a frozen one.
I had the Greek salad which was mostly iceberg lettuce and cheese. Oh, and three olives. The menu said it came with chicken but when I mentioned this, the guy said I didn't tell him that when ordering. It specifically said "Greek salad with chicken." I had ordered the small and I think that was the only thing that was way overpriced.
I very rarely give poor reviews but this was really disappointing.

1  Thank elawson
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

They quoted a delivery time of 40 minutes, but it did not take that long. Portions were huge and food was good. Great for weary travelers.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Came in at least twice a month consistently just for the Agean Tuna Wrap. Big portion, and tastes amazing. Comes with lettuce, pickles, and feta. Definitely a good value and way better than the usual Subway or other sandwich takeout.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Conveniently located, right on the way to work. I probably get a large chicken caesar salad twice a week. The chicken is fantastic! The lettuce is always ripe,and the pita bread is delicious. I have never eaten inside and there really isnt much to the place as far as ambience but if you're looking for seriously good take out this is your place!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I was starving and craving Italian food. I happened to be in the shopping center at TJ Max. As I started leaving the parking lot, Aegean Pizza was right there. It was unassuming and I was apprehensive as there were no cars parked there. I went in anyway and wound up with a meatball sandwich which was quite good. The order was ready in a very short time. They were doing a brisk delivery business so it was obvious they were well established. I did not care much for the man behind the counter who took my order. He surely was not friendly and there was nothing to indicate he was interested in his customers. However the food is good, reasonably priced and the location is convenient. From what I could tell, the place seemed very clean.