“Wicked good, wicked local”
Review of Mike's Pizza

Mike's Pizza
Ranked #80 of 216 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a quick pizza fix and I found it! I ordered a large cheese, since it was my first time ordering and I wanted to have a decent “baseline” for potential future orders. I was pleasantly surprised by the great blend of cheese that was used. It think it was cheddar, Monterey jack, provolone, and mozzarella. My pizza was delivered within the delivery time that was promised and it was wicked good. Will definitively order from Mike’s again!!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I had a blast here with friends and family and I have fun doing takeout. Their Meat Lovers is excellent!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We had a chicken club sandwich and a chicken parm sub. Pretty basic stuff, and Mike’s did a really good job. Service was prompt, the chicken was tasty, and they have good marinara too. Fries were crisp and hot.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

A “One” place you must visit , Mike Pizza- we had our deliver at Double Tree Hotel at Hyannis. Our tastes buds were going delicious crazy. Also, Greek salads were great too. Mike doesn’t shy alway from adding ingredients on their pizza - we custom made our. I applaud the chef!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch was brought in for a meeting. Pizza was hot and salads cold. Although there were three different types of pizza I only tried the cheese which I hadn't planned to eat but ate the whole piece. Most everybody went for the vegetable and that was eaten fairly quickly. There was also a pepperoni that people enjoyed as well. Everything was gobbled up. I usually don't eat the crust but the crust was like a really good roll. Salads are nice and fresh too.