“Hard to park there ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed here. I expected real Boston Chinese food. I had shrimp In lobster sauce. The shrimp were tough,and the lobster sauce was very sweet .I left hungry. I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is the same chinese food you get at every hole-in-the-wall chinese restaurant that doesn't care about product quality. It all comes from the same distributor. There is nothing special or unique on the menu. The fact that they call themselves 4-star is hilarious. The room itself is tacky and uncomfortable.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My sister bought a house nearby and was delighted that being so close to Main Street, she had countless options for dining out. Well, in the past week, she has essentially eaten at this one restaurant at least once per day and has brought me there twice. The sushi is EXCELLENT and the waitress very kind. She is from China and has promised that the next time we eat there, she will recommend a traditional Chinese dish we might like. My nieces, 16 and 13, greatly enjoyed their meals, and even my two year old enjoyed his rice.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We stopped in for dinner on a weekend night. Drinks were excellent - highly recommend the Scorpion Bowl here. The food was hot, fresh, and delicious. Service was excellent! We would absolutely return here!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This has always been the best Chinese food on Cape Cod. Service is great. Food is not greasy or overly salty. This has always been the Chinese food go-to for my chef friends.