“Very Good Chinese!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We stopped in for dinner on a weekend night. Drinks were excellent - highly recommend the Scorpion Bowl here. The food was hot, fresh, and delicious. Service was excellent! We would absolutely return here!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This has always been the best Chinese food on Cape Cod. Service is great. Food is not greasy or overly salty. This has always been the Chinese food go-to for my chef friends.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

The chicken fried rice was just cooked perfectly, not greasy at all and I felt it was very "diet friendly"...if that can be said for Chinese food. The chicken teriyaki, small appetizer size included three portions, slightly overdone for my taste, but still moist. Pan fried dumplings delicious. Yes, I would recommend this restaurant. Nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

We wanted a quick lunch and were craving Chinese so we popped into here, made more attractive by the fact that they also served Sushi.

We ordered a variety of items. The sweet & sour chicken was just bland. The lo-mein equally so. The Wanton soup I ordered should have been listed as a lettuce soup as the few half-filled wantons were hidden in a sea of lettuce and you couldn’t find much of anything else in it! I mean who puts lettuce in a wanton soup anyway?
Interestingly, the sushi rolls we ordered were far better than any of the Chinese dishes we ordered.

This place serves washed-out Chinese with none of the vibrant flavours that one expects from a Chinese restaurant. I understand now why they’ve got the word LITE in their name! Sadly, we would not recommend eating here at all.

1  Thank The_Concierge_8
Reviewed 20 November 2016

This restaurant is classic american chinese, you can't go wrong. The owners are nice too. I wish they delivered!