“Great local spot - amazing food!”
Review of Sea Street Cafe

Sea Street Cafe
Ranked #1 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: No ordinary restaurant, Sea Street Café serves breakfast all day and an assortment of lunch items that will be tough to find anywhere else. Whether you are in the mood for eggs, French omelets, sandwiches, griddled specialties (French toast, pancakes), soups, appetizers, Entrée salads, burgers or seafood entrees, this place has you covered. Stop on by for a quick bite or a relaxing meal - either way, one bite will have you hooked
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My husband and I visited Cape Cod on a day tour and wanted to have lunch at a local spot that served seafood. We looked up reviews and settled on this spot. Man, we weren't disappointed! Amazing food - great flavor, large portions, nice/clean place. My husband got the lobster roll and it looked like it was an entire lobster! I got the white fish and it was SO good. Make sure to get the home made chips - super yummy!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

In a plain looking building lies a great place for lunch. I started with the clam chowder "amazing!" and then of course the lobster roll and pot.salad. My wife had the chicken salad and everything was delish! Thank you Haley. You are a delight.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Excellent food, Fresh daily. Huge homemade muffins, not always the same, but delicious. Breakfasts and Lunches are especially good. Very clean facility and friendly staff. Depending on the time of year, you may see a line.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best lobster cakes Benedict I've ever had. Great service and nice atmosphere. Thanks to our waitress Haley.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Five of us ate here today and the service and food was superb. Quick service, endless coffee and a great breakfast. I will return.