“Excellent pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

pizzas are cooked in a Neapolitan style wood fired oven. Thin base as it should be and with basic ingredients and toppings. Really tasty, best we have had in Cape Cod. Salad was nicely presented and tasted good too. Coffee enjoyable.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

A Good pizza begins with a great crust, and Pizza Barbone has fantastic pizza dough. We ordered three pizzas and the beet salad. I suggest asking for extra cheese if you are used to a traditional American pizza. The beet salad was good but not great. I prefer roasted beets. The service was excellent! Also, the lunch special is a good deal if you are there for lunch.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stopped at Pizza Barbone for a quick bite on our short stop in Hyannis. Based on the low key outdoor area we didn't have a high expectation. We were wrong. The margherita pizza and the green salad was fresh and delicious, one of the best I ever had. What a nice surprise! They should do a facelift on the outdoor area to match up with the quality of food and service.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The pizza was amazing and I'm not usually a big pizza eater. The pizza was so much like the pizza I had when I lived in Italy. The dough was excellent and the toppings seemed fresh. The restaurant was very clean and I loved the decor. I look forward to eating here again on my next visit to Hyannis!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We came here with our teen daughters who wanted pizza. They loved having their own, so they could get whatever toppings they wanted. We all loved the crust. Crispy, yet chewy. The beer was fantastic as well. A little more than I would pay back home, but it was scrumptious!

Date of visit: June 2018