A very basic hotel with throwbacks to the 70's. Location is wonderful as it is directly across from the Hyannis Harbor. If you are looking for super modern with loads of extra's then this is bit the place for you. It is a simple, clean, and fair priced motel.
-directly across from the harbor
-very clean rooms
-majority of the staff is wonderful and very helpful
-indoor and outdoor pools
-free coffee and small pastries
-family run for many years
-loads of coupons and brochures in the office.
-great evening staff recommended the Black Cat next door..thank you!
-was a wonderful weather day on that Friday and Saturday and the lady (who is pregnant) refused to open the pool outside. There were kids that thought 80 and mostly sunny in the afternoon was too cool. Same weather on that Thursday and Monday and pool was open (different lifeguard)
-one very rude and condescending front desk employee (daytime, woman, glasses) I wish I had her name because I would have spoken to the owner) She was observed to be very mean to a fellow worker in the parking lot. He was a maintenance worker who was very friendly with everyone. She was screaming and berating him in the lot about a trash bag and towels. We had just been walking through the lot and heard her very loudly. We even hard issues with her at the front desk when we asked a few questions about the pool and about an Internet coupon. We are not sure if we would go back again next summer vacation as it really just bothered us a great deal. Our kids were amazed at her and would see her and they would go the other way.
Otherwise, we would stay there again if you can avoid the one bad apple. Sad because we had a wonderful vacation when not considering her. I hope that it will be taken care of in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our magnificent waterfront location on the Ocean Street Docks in Hyannis is the ideal backdrop for a unforgettable Cape Cod vacation getaway for couples and families. Our courteous hospitality, relaxing atmosphere and clean accommodationns are the reasons our repeat customers continue coming back to the Hyannis Holiday Motel for the past 52 years. The Hyannis Holiday Motel, offers waterfront Cape Cod lodging that overlooks the picturesque Hyannis harbor. Our waterfront motel overlooks Hyannis Harbor and is directly across from the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry boats. Our guests can walk to sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, local attractions and to downtown Hyannis. We are only a short drive away to the Hyannis Whale Watch cruises, Come Explore Cape Cod's Special Treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyannis Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Holiday Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Motel Cape Cod, MA