“Great Breakfast in a Great Local Restaurant”
Review of Daily Paper

Daily Paper
Ranked #4 of 215 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We ate breakfast here twice while in Hyannis even though our hotel offered a free continental breakfast. It's a nice place with a great "local" feel to it. The prices are good but the food & local atmosphere are better. Try the "Double Trouble", French Toast w/ blueberry compote & their homemade corned beef hash. Yum!

1  Thank Cincinnati-Vic

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Always have a wait, sometimes short sometimes not so short, but always worth it. The food is great. Huge selection and fast friendly service. Great breakfast place.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

If you want good breakfast on Main Street this is the place. Nothing fancy but breakfast doesn’t need to be in my opinion. Cinnamon bun French toast is incredible! Great for families or just something quick and easy.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

For the last 5 years I have had the pleasure of breakfast and lunch at the Daily Paper. I try to keep my self to no more than 3 or 4 times a month because the portions are generous and delicious and thus overeating is not a challenge. The line can seem long but they work the list very quickly. The coffee is exceptional and plentiful and the wait staff is terrific. Their omelettes and multiple variations of eggs Benedict can't be beat.
Fresh food, deliciosly prepared and very reasonable pricing.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I’ll admit it — we are coffee coniussuers. We love our Jura and buy only fresh, locally roasted coffee. It was a pleasure to find such great coffee at the Daily Paper. My son tried the cold brew, my husband had several of the caffeinated, and I drank the decaf. They were ALL good. The good news is that the Food matched!! Good pancakes, eggs, biscuits and gravy, and Benedict. I highly recommend their breakfast as well.