“Clean, Quiet and in the right location”

Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Clean room. Unmarred furniture. Sink in the bathroom with tub and commode. Flat panel TV. If you want to use a sleep timer you will need to do it manually using the TV controls and not the remote. Housekeeping and Check-In Staff both did a great job. Only moments from the beaches and downtown Hyannis. Lots of shopping and restaurants close by. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I always ask for a top floor to have no one above me. This hotel was amazingly quiet even though it...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank bbbob84
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

When we arrived we discovered that the bar and restaurant were curtained off and under repair ditto parts of the lobby. Had I known I might have stayed elsewhere. Location is great for shopping - their neighbor is the Cape cod mall. They have free (slow) Internet. The bottle of water in the room costs 3.50 but there is free coffee. Pool was over chlorinated but good size. Health club is small.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank LFdeg
Reviewed 15 February 2012

First, the hotel gave no indication they are under major lobby renovations. There was a workman using spakle inches behind the young man checking me in at what looked to be a mini bar.

The noise during the transaction was relentless. He took 3 other guest check ins over mine because he could not verify the reservation. When I asked for the manager--he told me there is no manager on at this time. What? 3:45 PM? A major check in time? I later found out this was NOT the case

I specifically asked for a quiet corner of the hotel to get some sleep. They put me near the hall's second enterance, near the ice machine, next to a guest who came for a romantic weekend. And this is February--off season on the Cape. The hotel was NOT sold out. I call the desk about noise at 6 AM. The night dek man was nice. He told me to call back later when a manager would come on. The manager who I was spoke with later in the morning admitted she never read the log book noting my complaint. She was terse with me on the phone. It was point---counter point with Alyson, the manager at the time. She said the halls were walked and they heard no noise. WELL.............The windows rattled with the sound of the wind. The walls were paper thin, hearing the couple next door having religious moments......."Oh, God! Yes!!!!" Yes!!!!

I had to call Marriott myself, hand the phone over to the man at check in, for him to get my Marriott Elite membership information. He called the closed Elite POINTS desk in Utah.

Never again.

Avoid this Marriot like the Medeival Black Death Plague. And this is from who stays at Marriott over 70 days a year.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Woopiedo
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I have stayed here several times. always have had a great stay. Convenient location, always clean, great service, high standards.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Mal723
Reviewed 28 December 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights in October at the end of a 6 week trip to the USA. The room was excellent and there was a good breakfast buffet and exceptionally smart and clean waitress, but the hotel receptionist in the morning/daytime was rude and unhelpful: we spent a wet day in the lounge playing games and overhearing her telephone manner! She was unhelpful when we aked to use the pool, which though it said it was open was actually locked, and it took 45 minutes to find a member of staff to unlock it and allow us access on both days: (for some strange reason he then had to stay in the pool area watching us while we were in there, which was not very relaxing).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Denis J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
1.3 km away
1.4 km away
Holiday Inn Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
#8 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK