“Best Restaurant ever!”
Review of Brazilian Grill

Brazilian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brazilian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 100
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sea Street
Description: The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria offers an authentic Brazilian dining experience as we serve you Churrasco a Rodizio. Rodizio is Brazilian style Barbeque, offering a wide variety of different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken that are slowly cooked over natural wood to preserve all their natural juices and flavors. We also offer a full buffet of soups, fresh salads, cheeses, hot entrees and side dishes. In addition, we have a special selection of desserts all made in our kitchen from homemade recipes. We also have a full service bar with a variety of wines, beers and Brazilian drinks such as the famous Caipirinha. The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria is proud to share the traditions, culture and food of Southern Brazil. Come hungry and enjoy your dining experience here with us!
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The best all you can eat I have ever had! Huge buffet with delicious options! The brazilian barbecue is amazing! So worth your time!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The meat is amazing! As much as you can eat and they carve it right at your table, to your liking. The buffet is huge and delish! This is a can't miss!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

First, you can bring kids here. Plenty of patrons with small children and they offer high chairs and boosters. The main dining room is very roomy and you're not on top of other patrons. We dined with our 2 year old and thankfully, we were not charged for him. He ate some paella and green beans from the salad bar. Not saying that they dont charge for small children but we werent which is an A++. We were not made to feel that we were unwelcome with a small child. We made reservations via Open Table and were seated immediately.
I really tried to come with an empty stomach and despite watching youtube videos about these types of restaurants (Zagat's Stop Doing It Wrong), I was not ready for all of this deliciousness! All of the meats were seasoned and cooked to perfection! My husband prefers well done meats and they were able to deliver slices of various doneness. The salad bar offered many light and elegant dishes. Many great options for vegetarians and vegans. Roasted pineapple is a MUST!
Our server was helpful and explained the process to us. There was a host/server that was super friendly, wish he was our server. I didnt get any names. The gauchos were also friendly. One older gaucho seemed bored. The gauchos will offer you meat if your card is red or green which didnt bother me one bit.
We will come back for dinner next year for sure! We'll definitely have to skip lunch!

1  Thank kmcghee81
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Went through a phase a few years ago of visiting a lot of Brazilian restaurants but this was our first visit for a while.

Booked on line and were lucky to get a parking space right outside. The restaurant was really busy on a Friday night so glad we had a reservation. The restaurant has different sections to it and the decor is mainly wood. We were given the nearest table to the meat cooking area and the waiter explained how the concept worked and what meat was available.

We ordered a glass of wine each (good wine list) and went up to the salad bar. It had a good selection of cold and hot items and as usual despite telling myself not to fill up on salad I came back with a plate full!

After making space on my plate I turned the red disc to green and the meat started to arrive. Good selection of different cuts - 16 in all I believe and we tried most of them. Beef is the main meat and there are some nice steaks as well as prim rib. Lamb, pork, sausages and pineapple are all available too. Meat quality was good and there was plenty of it.

As usual got really full (how do you manage to not to do this and keep space for dessert!?).

Really enjoyed it and when we left we had a walk into the centre of town to aid with the digestion!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Quite an interesting dining experience. A restaurant surrounded by glass, with Gauchos coming around to your tables carving meat on top of meat. lol Did I mention more MEAT???

There was beef rib, top sirlion, prime rib, filet, flank steak, garlic mignon, steak w/cheese, steak tips, leg of lamb, lamb chops, sausage, chicken hearts, bacon wrapped chicken, chicken wings, grilled pineapple, boneless chicken breast and SOO many other items and of course the endless salad/buffet bar. Absolutely too much food to list.

Only problem for me... I am not a fan of ANY type of buffet and I am not a HUGE lover of beef. I will eat it, I just don't feel the need to sit there and engorge myself in it. lol I came for the experience, and all in all, the food was good, but I definitely didn't get my moneys worth... lol

The drinks were great and the service was fantastic.

The desserts and espresso's are not included in the price.