Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 133
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
Fairfield Inn
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 135
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 161
Courtyard
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 100
Travelocity
US$ 84
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I have to say my recent stay 3-16-3-18/2012 here was anything but nice! The place is dated and smells like the septic system is underneath you. The food is moderate at best and it's burgers and fries and you can't screw that up. I was attending a youth basketball tourney along with the rest of my group and realized that a hockey tourney was there a s well! The place was like animal house and that was just the daytime. I was awakened both nights at 2:00am because the upstairs of the 2-story hotel was rocking!! Wild uncontrolled kids running the place and no supervision or security in sight! The paper thin walls and ceilings makes it louder than runway 17 at Logan Airport on Friday! The hotel staff knows this and doesn't seemed to care! and to top it off, I requested an hour extension of my check-out time to meet friends on time and they said no. can you believe it? Like they need to clean the rooms and turn it over for Sunday night, right! The place was a ghost town by 1:00pm, nobody will be there until Memorial Day and they couldn't accommodate an extra hour!! Please!! Run from this place!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Tom K
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We stayed at this resort with a large group of kids. We, as adults disobeyed the rules in the pool area. We had adult beverages, concealed in red solo cups. We are all professionals, and were not load or boisterous. Out of the clear blue comes a passive/aggressive "manager", yells at the lifeguard on duty (in front of all of us) and tells the lifeguard to kick us out, while he goes on the other side of the pool, crosses his arms, and watches what happens. It was ridiculous. I typically would never complain about management on trip advisor prior to alerting the hotel first, however there is nowhere on there website for me to let them know about this extremly unprofessional man. If he would have had the decency to talk to us himself, I would have loved to let everyone know his name. A resort like this, who could use some positive feedback needs to address this ridiculous behavioir. This "manager" owes that lifeguard a sincere apology. How very unprofessional. I will not go back to this hotel, nor would I recommended it to anyone I know. Service, and treating employees with respect goes along way in my book.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Chickfish
Reviewed 11 March 2012

As other's have noted, this hotel is tired and in desperate need of renovation, especially in the multitude of corridors and meeting halls. We highly recommend this location if you are running the Hyannis Marathon (as we did). You can't get closer to the start and finish lines unless you sleep outside beside them (not advised). The location alone helped us "get over" some of the other annoyances like the choppy up/down/over routes from the lobby to the guest rooms.

Bright Spots: The beds were extremely comfortable, the bathrooms had been refurnished in the last 10 years so they were reasonable and well appointed. There is no room service, and after running 26.2 miles, we weren't into walking to the on-site restaurant to eat. Bless them, they let us order and they offered to deliver to our room...and there was NO DELIVERY FEE. We were so pleasantly surprised, we left a big tip. Food was just ok, but our expectations were low and we were just happy to have food available in the hotel.

Dull Spots: (1) Room noise. We had to change rooms, thankfully we were able to because the hotel was sold out for our event. Our first room was on a lower floor and we heard EVERY SINGLE STEP and every time they sat on their bed in the room above ours. There would have been no way to go to sleep had we stayed in the first room we were assigned. We were moved to the 2nd floor and noise was no issue.
(2) Staff service was mixed. Check-in was straightforward, but not welcoming. Maybe they were just too busy with hundreds of runners checking in at one time. Our room keys were deactivated once and the walk from the room to the lobby was about 4 minutes. There was no house-phone to use from the hallway near our room, so we had to walk back and forth a few times to finally get keys that worked. Annoying, but it can happen. No sympathy from the desk crew. Even on check-out, they seemed annoyed with us for not having the room keys to give back. Really? Who cares? They are the plastic swipe keys. I laughed and moved along. However, when we needed to change rooms due to noise, the person who answered the phone was aware of the noise problem for first floor rooms and quickly offered to change our room...and sent someone to move our luggage. The cleaning and service staff were terrific. No complaints there at all.

Overall, I wouldn't choose this hotel for a family vacation, but wouldn't think twice about staying or recommending to someone running the marathon. You just can't beat the location. If you're looking for a romantic get-away or great family vacation spot, this really wouldn't be the right hotel. If your child has a basketball tournament in town and the whole team wants to stay in one spot, this hotel could work.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room on an upper floor to avoid noise from rooms above you. I'd also ask for rooms that are a shorter walk to the lobby, or rooms close to a door that exits to the parking lot where your car is. Otherwise, you'll be walking a lot.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We escape here a few times every winter for a quiet, romantic and comfortable break. We love the fluffy, soft comforters and pillows, the huge heated indoor pool and jacuzzi which is the hottest we've ever experienced. The rooms facing the golf course cost more but the view is worth it. We try to avoid weekends when there are big conventions. This past weekend, President's Day, we thought would be sold out and were surprised to get in. There was a girls hockey tournament group in for the week and there was some noise in the halls but it didn't dampen our experience. We love the Cape in the winter months when the traffic is light and the beaches are empty.

Room Tip: Best indoor pool and jacuzzi on the Cape
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Stayed here in February for 4 nights over the weekend in connection with a business event that was taking place at the hotel. Consequently, convenience was my first priority, along with price.

Our room was fairly clean, except for some dried up grout or dirt on the bathroom floor (that was gone the next morning). However, some attention to maintenance details is needed for the dented refrigerator and badly chipped tiles in the shower. The bathroom towels were worn and thin, but there were plenty of them. The rooms were usually made up promptly except for one day when I returned to the room at 1PM and it had not been touched. Upon bringing this to the attention of the front desk, it was done immediately.

My biggest disappontment was the lack of on-site food available. On Friday and Monday mornings, neither restaurant was opened for breakfast nor was the lobby Starbucks coffee station. You had no choice but to go into town, and nothing was within walking distance. Likewise, on Sunday night, there was no place in the hotel open for food. While I do understand this happening in the off-season, it would have been appreciated if I was informed of this upon check-in, and then I could have planned accordingly.

Used the very large gym, and took 2 exercise classes during my stay. Both the gym use and classes were at no charge for guests. These facilities were excellent, clean, and very well maintained. Also, had a massge in the spa with an OUTSTANDING therapist named Casey.

Our room was conveniently located up the main stairs from the lobby. However, if you had a large amount of luggage and needed to use the luggage cart, or had a problem with stairs, this would be a problem. Although there is elevator access to the second floor, once on the second floor lobby, you need to go down a small set of stairs and trough a door to reach the rooms.

I would stay here again for business, but would look elsewhere if I were in town on vacation.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business